Dynadot

My questions about Namescon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
Hi dear friends,

I submitted some names 2-3 months ago, and a few names got selected (received email confirmation from Monte Cahn)

After that, b/c I had 0 experiences in Namescon, I did nothing but almost forgot this events....

I recently checked out their live auction namejet page: http://www.namejet.com/featuredauctions/liveauction

look like my names not there. What do I need to do/ follow up?

thank you for your nice help!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only a small percentage of selected names make the live auction.

•••
•••
I could be wrong. Lets see what others say. That's how I understood it. But I had nothing approved so I didn't look into it very much.

I wish you the best on your selected names

Last edited:
•••
Still submission of domains going on?

•••
then what about other names?
The ones that don't make the live auction, are listed in the NameJet/NamesCon online auction which usually closes about 2 weeks after the live auction. The names that don't sell in the live auction, get added in to this too.

•••
Still submission of domains going on?
No, unless you happen to have a 2 letter .com, which I'm sure they would find a way to add it in.

•••
do I hv to upload/ list the names to namejet? or change name server, forwarding link etc? Or I hv nothing need to deal with but just wating for good lucks

•••
do I hv to upload/ list the names to namejet? or change name server, forwarding link etc? Or I hv nothing need to deal with but just wating for good lucks
No, nothing for you to do. Just wait and hope for good lucks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back