GalaxyPalazzo.com- $50,000,000
BookmySpeech.com- $1,000,000
Tactobet.com- $500,000
888mojo.com- $1,28,000
WeMilf.com- $10,000,000
xxxcoast.com- $100,000

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol, can't wait to see the new list in 7 days time.... I'm sure it's going to be entertaining :)

•••
I just checked your tags, wow. It seems that you are one of the best domainers and you have REALLY valuable portfolio.

Can you send me some tips via pm?

Just kidding, this is ridiculous

•••
you are forgetting you are selling to resellers here, so you should lower your price to about 100 million.
Are you predicting the base price of my portfolio?

•••
Thanks sirji. Working on Monday after #MonacoGP Sunday. My part 2 list is more interesting, coming up on June 10th.

Guys get ready for your leisure time.

Tomorrow is June 10th, 2017

:xf.grin::xf.wink::ROFL:

•••
•••
2015 - 1 (15).gif

Hands off the cash...... My domains are worth more than that!!!

•••
@Manoj Shah
You can drop whatever you're doing dude. Stop making a fool of yourself.

•••
Tactobet.com- $500,000

Automated Betting Software/Bot, Betting Assistant, Artificial Intelligence Bet Assistant for Google Glass or Hololens? It was your idea, wasn't it?

•••
Automated Betting Software/Bot, Betting Assistant, Artificial Intelligence Bet Assistant for Google Glass or Hololens? It was your idea, wasn't it?
Thanks for your future vision about Tactobet.com, Yes I was thinking about some Spanish flavor in the domain name and Tactobet.com registered. Another example is XinTicket, for Chinese touch.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for your future vision about Tactobet.com

Quite vibrant brandable business name related to the Sports betting statistics or assistance.

•••
If you gave me a free transfer I would drop the list.

•••
Thanks for your future vision about Tactobet.com, Yes I was thinking about some Spanish flavor in the domain name and Tactobet.com registered. Another example is XinTicket, for Chinese touch.
Thank god you are not registering Adult Industry domain names other wise you would have given it some kind of adult touch. :hilarious:

•••
He posted the 2nd list asking for appraisals..

•••
•••
I hereby solemnly swear not to look at and comment on the second thread.

May the heavens open up and the ground swallow me whole should I not abide by my oath.

•••
I hereby solemnly swear not to look at and comment on the second thread.

May the heavens open up and the ground swallow me whole should I not abide by my oath.
sorry about part 2 for less .com, there is a problem in domain names. I am recovering these domain names. They are related to real estate, airlines,Forex,travel,finance catagory.

•••
Hello friends. Portfolio auction is coming soon.

•••
•••
Man Im'ma pee in my pants with all these horror

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back