GalaxyPalazzo.com- $50,000,000
BookmySpeech.com- $1,000,000
Tactobet.com- $500,000
888mojo.com- $1,28,000
WeMilf.com- $10,000,000
xxxcoast.com- $100,000

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alittle of both.

So how does that work? An end-user finds a mediocre domain name. Makes an offer, then finds out the owner is Mike Mann and then decides to multiply his offer by 10. Since we all know Mike?

Dont kid yourself no domainer is known outside of the domain industry...

•••
I have deleted my two domain names- tvguidemojo.com and webmdmojo.com, due to trademark issues.

•••
11 Days to go for New Thread.
Webmdmojo.com is deleted, but MDkontakte is the best domain name for healthcare.
Coming soon with MDkontakte.com.

•••
I have deleted my two domain names- tvguidemojo.com and webmdmojo.com, due to trademark issues.

Why you deleted, instead TM should be deleted

•••
Why you deleted, instead TM should be deleted
I am not going to fight with USA "UNDERCURRENT" , what they think about the domains and trademark issues. Because i have much more valuable domain than webmdmojo and tvguidemojo.

•••
idiotdomainer.png

lol, This is in response to

TechGenerali.com
TechGenerali.info
AutoclickRobot.info
HowtoWin.info

What's the price on these Manoj?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/your-reg-of-the-day.528260/page-928#post-6178945

•••
@Manoj Shah, If you stopped paying Godaddy for privacy you could double your portfolio and profits.

I keep thinking this is a joke, but it seems like a lot of money and work to be a joke, what with the private registration and actual listings on Afternic. If it is a joke, well played. Well played indeed.

Last edited:
•••
OMG $5.6 million, gone like that! Sorry to hear... Lol

•••
Welcome to namepros @Manoj Shah ;)

888mojo.com could be a good one.

•••
OP knows exactly what he is doing.... he keeps changing the title including and removing newlightinsurance.

This entire topic is to draw attention to the domain name, he knows we will make fun.

Look at the tags...
Picture0003.png

Does an amateur poster do that?

It is a brilliant scheme and we are falling right into his game.

•••
OP knows exactly what he is doing.... he keeps changing the title including and removing newlightinsurance.

This entire topic is to draw attention to the domain name, he knows we will make fun.

I was thinking the same, then I saw some post of the OP about domains he want to sell and I don't think he's totally joking.
And, in any case, you can draw all the attention of the world, but a bad domain will remain a bad domain.

•••
Almost peed my pants.com reading this thread :ROFL:

•••
In all fairness to Manoj, at least he posted this in the "Break Room"! :banghead:

•••
In all fairness to Manoj, at least he posted this in the "Break Room"! :banghead:

I wonder if a moderator did not move it here. It is so much nonsense that it has to be a gag.

•••
I was thinking the same, then I saw some post of the OP about domains he want to sell and I don't think he's totally joking.
And, in any case, you can draw all the attention of the world, but a bad domain will remain a bad domain.

He is definitely not joking because he has recently removed the newlightinsurance from the title. I think he is trying to flog that domain.

Other possibility is a mod removed the domain name and moved this to the break room.

•••
He is definitely not joking because he has recently removed the newlightinsurance from the title. I think he is trying to flog that domain.

Other possibility is a mod removed the domain name and moved this to the break room.
I didn't remove the Newlightinsurance.com on the title, NP Admins forgot to add ,when they moved it to break room.

•••
HaHa

It was actually in the title which means the mods removed it and then moved the post to the break room.

The gist is up buddy.... even the mods figured it out.

Love it though.... good one (y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
•••
I don't understand why some people disliked this thread.
It should be Thread of the month.

•••
•••
I don't understand why some people disliked this thread.
It should be Thread of the month.

Yup.... You just have to see the humor in it.

•••
Thanks to NP. This is a great platform for domainers. After mixed reviews now I am receiving offers for Mallbiller,Newlighinsurance,Galaxypalazzo,Xinticket,Fastotrader,Bookmyspeech,Loanclues and Wemilf.
Domain names is all about implementation on specific areas. Not the response ,we get results on search engines. Some says GalaxyPalazzo is a mess. But they don't know this thread is working,some art gallery owners and real estate agencies approached me for this generic domain name.There is a battle between art gallery and real estate agencies.They are willing to pay around US$ 7.5mn to $10.5mn. I think this is the real value of this domain name.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks to NP. This is a great platform for domainers. After mixed reviews now I am receiving offers for Mallbiller,Newlighinsurance,Galaxypalazzo,Xinticket,Fastotrader,Bookmyspeech,Loanclues and Wemilf.
Domain names is all about implementation on specific areas. Not the response ,we get results on search engines. Some says GalaxyPalazzo is a mess. But they don't know this thread is working,some art gallery owners and real estate agencies approached me for this generic domain name.There is a battle between art gallery and real estate agencies.They are willing to pay around US$ 7.5mn to $10.5mn. I think this is the real value of this domain name.
This thread just went from being funny, to fake and boring - totally ruined it :(

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back