Dynadot

status-replied My Post " Don't Use GoDaddy or Any Other Registrar To Check Domain Names " Was Deleted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

robert widener

Established Member
Impact
I wonder how much money @Joe Styler & GoDaddy offered NamePros to delete it ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WHY would NamePros delete the post ? 🤔

Hmmmm , did it piss off somebody ?

•••
wether u believe it or not

Domain FrontRunning is REAL

•••
it's all about the Money 💵 boys & girls

the deck has been stacked against domainers from the beginning .

Rigged Auctions , Stolen Domains , Domain FrontRunning , So- Called " Premium " Domain pricing , etc,etc ........ I could go on & on folks but u get the idea

•••
remember the guy who owned
www.france.com , he bought it rightfully & then the French Government & his registrar " STOLE " it ....... yes folks , they took it from him & gave it to the French Government .

the domain now re-directs to www.france.fr

Last edited:
•••
the bottom line is this folks

the registrar's don't really give a shit about you ( hard & honest truth ) .

It's about the money 💵 folks

•••
let's be honest folks 🤔

the Domain Industry is CORRUPT

•••
when @Joe Styler tells u that GoDaddy ISN'T domain FrontRunning he's full of 💩
He's lying to you folks

•••
Last edited:
•••
I know you are pissed off because you lost your domain but did you consider that maybe someone else registered it? If it was really that valuable maybe someone else came up with idea to register just like you? Do you have any evidence to back your accusations?

•••
•••
wow man you really say a lot of things
corona masks, ukraine, gas prices, everything is related
illuminati are controlling the world

•••
•••
I know you are pissed off because you lost your domain but did you consider that maybe someone else registered it? If it was really that valuable maybe someone else came up with idea to register just like you? Do you have any evidence to back your accusations?
🤣 ...... You have no clue what your talking about

•••
•••
wow man you really say a lot of things
corona masks, ukraine, gas prices, everything is related
illuminati are controlling the world
WTF ! are u babbling about ?
🤣

Last edited:
•••
🤣 ...... You have no clue what your talking about
I just found out that you might be right. Not trying to be racist or anything but GoDaddy CEO is Indian and I heard somewhat about Indian tech scene lately. Cheap labor costs and his gang is closely watching your each step on their site. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Hello,

We can see that your thread is still in General Domain discussion here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/dont-use-godaddy-or-any-other-registrar-to-search-domains.1292431/ (Though, it may be better suited in Register Reviews, since you are mainly reviewing Godaddy)

After reviewing some of the posts within that thread you started, we can see that you removed your own posts from some and then a moderator deleted the blank posts you edited out.

We can also see a post removed because you aggressively called another member "Dam Naive"

Another we see was deleted for calling another member a bit*h

We can certainly understand your frustration, however, calling members names is not a solution to the problem, it only makes things worse, in addition to that, it violates NamePros rules, which it looks like a moderator team issued you a warning for already.

If you are going to start threads like this, please start them in the correct forum section and provide all the correct details for transparency.

(We moved this thread to NamePros Community Help)

Thanks.

For internal use ONLY: https://www.namepros.com/warnings/105830/

•••
Mods again silencing OP by moving thread into inactive section. I don't know how this isn't a proof Illuminati exists...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back