IT.COM

discuss My outbound with 85% response, but not 100% in sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
Hello, I usually do not share my sales and send many emails to promote my domains, but sometimes I do.

Most often, I send emails to 1 - 3 potential buyers per domain and they are selected after a thorough search. Once I have identified a prospective customer, I find the most appropriate person to whom the email should be targeted.

I do research on the company and see what direction they are developing and what they are focusing on, and what is important to them as a business by doing so in the e-mail addressing this topic.

I can say that my English is not very good and I surely make mistakes, but I get a response in 85% of the case and about 50% ends with a sale ....

Below you will see one of the emails and I hope you can share your opinion on what I could improve. My problem is mostly that I'm not very active in sending emails, I do it 2-3 times a month, so I have 1-2 sales, maybe I have to change something in myself ...

Have a successful week and good luck to all of us, looking forward for your opinion.

Hi “Name”,

as a domain investor and wine admirer for me is a privilege to own two exclusive domain names, “domain name” and “domain name”.

It was not difficult to identify the "company name” as the most suitable buyer for these premium domain names. Some of your vineyards are located in these regions, and they are also home to the Garro, Querol and Moneu varieties, which you returned back to life.

Having these names is not only prestigious, but also an opportunity to tell the world in a creative way about these regions, the soil, the people and the wines you grow there.

Can I send you more information regarding the sale?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought the .net domain at godaddy close out, the domain was listed at undeveloped with BIN $580, after quick search on linkedin I found a company using same domain ending with “app” in .com, I found the founder of the company and then with rocket search I found his email address. I send him an email and after 5-6 day he just bought the domain via undeveloped with BIN

The .com was hand reg, I repeated the process but this time the owner of the company make me an offer and we close the deal in private. I can’t share the price and the domain in this case, only I can say is the domain contains the word “New Zealand”...

I sold both names in less than 2 weeks, I have a really small portfolio of about 70 names with 65% .com’s, so take me a lot of time for research to find the right buyer for my domain names. And I’m really careful when I send emails to potential buyers... may be no more than 50 emails per year

Hope this helps

•••
I have winewhitelabel.com if you have buyers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back