IT.COM

discuss My first year has come to an end

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dominic Belley

Four Letter AcronymsTop Member
Impact
Hello NP community.

Today marks the last day of my first year as a domainer.

I thought I could share my story. Who knows, maybe it could help future beginners to see the path taken by someone who literally knew NOTHING about the domain market.

Exactly one year ago, I was watching tons of videos on YouTube about ways to make money online as a secondary income. Then I came across the DomainSherpa video with Micheal Cyger and Michael Krell. That video is about brandable domains and BrandBucket. I immediately fell in love with the concept, so I decided to allocate myself a small budget of $200 and give it a try.

A week later, using plenty of GoDaddy coupons, I was already the proud owner of nearly a hundred domains. While watching TV, I was writting down all sorts of invented names that I thought sounded good and hand-registered the ones that were available.

Every newly registered name was instantly submitted to BrandBucket. At that time, there was around 10,000 domains on BB. Then one day I got my first one approved, and another, and another. Wow! I was so excited by those « We've reviewed your BrandBucket domain submissions » and « Congratulations! The following domains meet our criteria for listing. » emails.

But hand-registering that many invented words in such a small period of time right from the beginning of my journey was a huge mistake. I did not know it at the time.

It was taking around 6 to 8 weeks to have domains reviewed. That is a very long wait and it allowed me to register and submit so many domains before receiving a first feedback. In my mind, I thought they would mostly all be accepted and I thought I would make a lot of money with them. It did not turn out that way.

Months were passing and at one point I had around 75 published domains in my account and over 200 had been rejected. Luckily I published almost all of them with credits from the voting system. Preventing me from paying the $10 fees.

--

At the same time I was submitting domains on BrandBucket, there was a lot of action going on with 4-letter domains. They were selling on NamePros for $65-$70. Of course I did not know anything about that sector. I was just observing an amazing amount of 4L being traded everyday and people seemed really optimistic to see prices go up.

Despite my lack of knowledge, I knew I could not let that wave pass without participating. I knew there was money to be made. The problem was that my initial $200 investment for BrandBucket was long gone without any return. For some reasons I have decided to trust my gut feeling and allocated myself a new extra budget of $2,000 to purchase 4Ls.

After buying a couple of domains here and there, I created a « 4L wanted » thread on NP and started buying in bulk to get a better unit price. I have been able to grab a few lots of 10 to 15 names that way and then the fun began.

I was flipping 4L like crazy on NamePros and eBay. It was very exciting and also quite profitable. It was all new for me, finally a bit of money was coming back. I was sometimes only making a net $20 on a flip but I was reselling so many that it was quickly adding up.

I was active on BrandBucket and on the 4L market at the same time. But deep inside I knew one of them was not right for me. I knew without a doubt.

I am not a long-term holder. I prefer liquid domains.

After 5-6 months on BrandBucket, I still had no sales. So I started to use my BB published names as liquid domains. I was selling them for 3% to 5% of their BB suggested price. Believe me, they were selling like hot cakes.

At that time, BrandBucket was really hot. An approved domain was instantly worth $40+, no matter what the name was. Again, I recognized the opportunity and took advantage of it and sold around 75 domains that way. I was submitting domains with the only intention of immediately flipping them to another seller. I was getting really good at choosing domains that would be approved. Any keyword with « sy », « zy », « zo » or « za » as a suffix was a sure shot.

After a while, I started to feel things slowing down and I decided to stop submitting names. I created auctions on eBay and NP to sell the 24 domains I had left all together. A buyer came along and that’s it. I was done with BrandBucket.

After that experience, I can say I did not make that much money by flipping BB domains, but it allowed me to dispose of all my published names and it also paid for the 250+ terrible domains I had hand-registered and that were rejected. All that hard earned money, us beginners are losing registering bad names was recovered for me.

New domainers beware. Do not try to do this today. It will not work. BrandBucket published names are nowhere as liquid as they were 5 months ago. You will not be able to resell them between $50-$100 as I was doing.

After that BB chapter, I have only been dealing with 4L domains, with the exception of a few closeouts domains here and there.

--

My bad moves :
  • Falling in love with BrandBucket and blindly invest my money and time into it.
It is good too take risks, but moderately. Especially when you are a beginner with a limited budget and limited knowledge. Do not fall in love with a concept or a domain.​
  • Hand-registering hundreds of domains without really knowing what I was doing.
It is so easy to hand register domains. Be cautious. I would suggest to new players to limit their hand registrations to 2 domains per week. They will probably be bad but at least you won’t have the time to accumulate too many of them before realizing it is not the path to follow.​

My good moves :
  • Recognize the opportunity in liquid BrandBucket domains.
BB hurt me at first, but being able to turn the situation to my advantage kind of saved me.​

• Recognize the opportunity in 4L.
While many where optimistic, many also thought the 4L hype was over when I started buying them. 4L value had already gone up from $10 to $70. I took a risk with a fixed budget and it paid off. I never risked more than I could afford.​

• Watch tons of videos and read blogs. Be informed in the sector I invest in.
NamePros is a gold mine. Read as much as you can. When a thread has 206 pages, do not be afraid to go back to page 1 and read the whole evolution of the topic. DomainSherpa is an amazing source of information too. You think you’ve watched enough videos? Go watch one more. Lately I really enjoy reading Zandibot and DomainShane blogs. YouTube is also full of information. Do not blindly copy what you watch or read. Just gather as much information and build your own opinion based on others experiences.​

• Be professional and build relations.
I tried to act the best I could with everybody I traded with to make all my transactions a success and pleasant for both parties.​

What I want to improve :
  • Build relations.
I built a few business relations with people throughout the year but I could do better. I am a solitary person in life, it has never been an easy thing for me to approach others. Unfortunately, I think the same behavior shows in my business relations. I should try to work on that in my second year.​
  • Diversify
Right now, 99% of my activities are related to 4L. I have to diversify myself a bit. Even thought I know I prefer flipping domains than holding for long-term, I still have to try to grab a few long-term names.​

--

Did I make a lot of money in my first year? NO !! I repaid myself my $2,200 investment plus an additionnal $3,300. That’s it. My first year profits reside in my current portfolio because I always reinvested my revenue into buying more domains.

My first year in numbers

My best profit on a 4L flip is $1,494. It was a chip.
I paid $1,106 and sold it two weeks after for $2,600 NET here on NP.
That sale occurred just at the right time, a few days later, chip prices started to drop.

My best profit on a brandable 2-keyword domain is $125.
I hand-registered a domain, had it published on BrandBucket and sold it on NP for $150.

My most rewarding sale came from my personal marketplace. I was on a 4L.
I paid $188 for a VCCC, Non-premium and sold it for $750.
Someone probably typed-in the domain name and was redirected to my landing page. Without contacting me first to negociate, the person clicked « Buy it now ». That was exciting! It happened on October 30th. I found the message I wrote on NP that day after my sale.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-345#post-5084196

I hand-registered over 300 domains. I don’t have the exact number.
I purchased a total of 182 4-letter domains and resold 152 of them.

--

That is my review of my first year as a domainer. Wow I realize it is a very long text. Sorry for that. I hope it was not too boring.

Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

Have a nice day.
Dominic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great Post/Job :)
It's my first year too, but I had the chance with ".one" domains :)
I invested about $2000 and sold > $6000 so a NET benef of >$4000,

My best sells:
7 ".one" domains: podium.one, uuu.one, playboy.one .... (Yes I know last one is TD but I bought it as a generic name!)
5 "6N.com" domains: I regret selling 788846.com for $101 on flippa :-S
2 "4L.com" domains

I paid reg fees for all my domains except for "4L.com".

•••
Do you think that 4L has a future wherein you can have the same -- if not greater -- success in the future?

I ask this because beginners reading this may rush out to buy domains selling for $1500 that were once selling for the quoted $2600 as they may have the hopes that they can flip it for an $1100 profit in the (near) future. If the market isn't "crashing", rather "correcting", then should one hold out until the correction is over before purchasing names and flipping them for $20-$50 profits on the ups and downs? Or should domain investors continue to short the market for these rates?

I think there is a huge part of speculations in that market, but because it is affordable to everybody, the demand remains high. So 4L definitely has a future in my opinion. 4 characters is short enough to find more and more end-users over time.

If I had one advice to give to a beginner who wants to jump into that market and who has absolutely no knowledge of 4L trends, it would be to stay away from CHIPs. Its too risky and personnally I don't even understand that market. So I stay away from it and beginners should too.

Beginners, try this:
Start safely! Invest in cheap random 4L, the risk is very small. At least for the first month or two.

Go to Namebio or LLLLSales and look at the current market price of the random 4L. You will see that they sell big time for anywhere between $300 and $350 at the moment. So what does it tell you? It tells you that anytime you can buy a 4L for $275 or less, you buy it and you immediately flip it. It does not matter if the profit is small. Its still a profit. Keep repeating the same pattern over and over and believe me, you will never look behind.

I think it is a very valid way to start. That is what I did and that is what I suggest to do. As you gain experience and knowledge, you can adjust your "style" and start looking into higher quality 4L. They cost more but they bring more profit.

As for CHIPs. I can't talk about them. I don't understand the market. I don't know PinYin or the meaning of the letters. Its not for me. Its too volatile. I like safe investments.

Last edited:
•••
Hi Dominic,

I would really love to hear more about how this sale was done.

did you use a custom landing page ?
or a service?

what price did you put on the domain
( which domain)
what price range?

what path did the by by now take?
-paypal
-escrow
-sedo
-afternic?

how was escrow done?

how do you feel today?
did you leave money on the table?

thanks
Frank

Hello Frank.

That sale occurred on my personal marketplace. A WordPress website using the Zerif Lite theme and WooCommerce. All built in less than a day and for free.

The landing page was nothing fancy. It was the default WooCommerce item page displaying the price and a "Add to cart" button. From the cart, the person could complete the transaction.

Because I did not want to potential buyer to worry or feel unconfortable to pay on a website with no reputation and no authority, the check out process did not require a payment. It was just mentionning "The name is now reserved for you and we will contact you shortly to discuss payment terms." The site acted as if the name was sold and was removed from the store.

The domain was priced at $750. The very same domains I was selling here on NP to resellers for $250. So for me it was a much more interesting return.

I immediately contacted the buyer by email to explain the Escrow.com process. My marketplace rules were that I was paying the fees. Within one hour it was all completed, domain paid for and pushed.

The buyer seemed experienced. I did not ask him, but I can assure you he was really aware of how Escrow and GoDaddy push were working. So he was not a real end-user. 5 months later, the domain has no content, it is parked at GoDaddy with a "Learn how you can get this domain" link.

How do I feel about that sale today?
Great! I got 3 times the amount I would have had here.

Did I leave money on the table?
Maybe, maybe not, I'll never know. Would he have bought it if it was priced higher? Maybe not. (wow sorry for the "would he have bought" .. english is not my primary language, I don't know if that verb tense exists .ahah). Maybe he would have passed on the domain if it was priced at $1,000 or if it only had a "Make offer" button. I'll never know.

But what I know is that at that time it was priced well above reseller market price and it sold. Wonderful !! I probably aquired 4 more 4L with that revenue.

Being a reseller, I know I always leave money on the table. But I am ok with it. I think the reason why I have many sales is that I sell low. I sell at prices that resellers find interesting. That is getting more and more true as the quality of my 4L increases. That is perfect. I am happy, the reseller-buyer is happy. Amazing!

•••
The amount that went back into my bank account is $5,500. That is my $2,200 initial investment + $3,300 for myself.

It think my current portfolio, including (4L, 5L, 6N, 7N and keywords) is worth at least $15K wholesale. So overall I think it was a good first year.

So, $2,200 was turned into $5,500 cash + $15,000 (conservatively valued) in domains = $20,500 in assets. I would calculate this as a 830% return ($18,300 gain divided by $2,200) -- really, really good and I would vouch for Dominic because I have watched him over the past year and 110% believe everything he said. I also turned a little cash into a lot of cash and domains in 2015, my first year domaining -- and I'm sure there are others, too.

•••
Wow, what a post!

Loved reading it. Kudos, Dominic ) Pleasure trading with you on some 4L.coms. Looking forward to doing more business.

•••
Great summary. I'd ask you on DomainSherpa but you did such a thorough job it would be repetitive! Well done, and great first year I'd say!

Can't wait to hear what happens during your second year. :)

•••
Thanks for your review. Wish you all the best...

•••
Congratulations Dominic :)

Good journey.... Wishing you all the best for your future investments.

•••
When I began to read this, my first thought was "Only a year into it, and he's ready to help future beginners? This should be interesting." And interesting it was, inspiring even! You demonstrate a great creative knack for writing, not to mention what you have picked up in just a year of doing this is enough for even seasoned folk to glean from.

Really cool read.

•••
Great read and has reignited some of my interest.

How much time per week did you spend at this? I put almost all of my free time into making websites so find that holding for a long a time is my only option.

My daily routine requires between 1 to 2 hours :
  1. Multiple short visits on NamePros throughout the day to read recent thread posts, update my sales threads and reply to my conversations.
  2. Middle of the day : Following ending 4L auctions. I don't want to miss opportunities.
  3. Evening : Searching Closeouts, Expiring, Deleted domains on ExpiredDomains.net.
If I don't have free time in the evening, I will skip (3) for that day.
If I have no time at all in a day, I will at least take a few minutes to do (1).

If I have more time during the week-ends, I will usually spend more time doing (3) and I'll read more articles on different websites or watch videos on DomainSherpa or YouTube.

On an average week, I spend between 12 and 15 hours on domains.

•••
Hello NP community.

Today marks the last day of my first year as a domainer.

I thought I could share my story. Who knows, maybe it could help future beginners to see the path taken by someone who literally knew NOTHING about the domain market.

Exactly one year ago, I was watching tons of videos on YouTube about ways to make money online as a secondary income. Then I came across the DomainSherpa video with Micheal Cyger and Michael Krell. That video is about brandable domains and BrandBucket. I immediately fell in love with the concept, so I decided to allocate myself a small budget of $200 and give it a try.

A week later, using plenty of GoDaddy coupons, I was already the proud owner of nearly a hundred domains. While watching TV, I was writting down all sorts of invented names that I thought sounded good and hand-registered the ones that were available.

Every newly registered name was instantly submitted to BrandBucket. At that time, there was around 10,000 domains on BB. Then one day I got my first one approved, and another, and another. Wow! I was so excited by those « We've reviewed your BrandBucket domain submissions » and « Congratulations! The following domains meet our criteria for listing. » emails.

But hand-registering that many invented words in such a small period of time right from the beginning of my journey was a huge mistake. I did not know it at the time.

It was taking around 6 to 8 weeks to have domains reviewed. That is a very long wait and it allowed me to register and submit so many domains before receiving a first feedback. In my mind, I thought they would mostly all be accepted and I thought I would make a lot of money with them. It did not turn out that way.

Months were passing and at one point I had around 75 published domains in my account and over 200 had been rejected. Luckily I published almost all of them with credits from the voting system. Preventing me from paying the $10 fees.

--

At the same time I was submitting domains on BrandBucket, there was a lot of action going on with 4-letter domains. They were selling on NamePros for $65-$70. Of course I did not know anything about that sector. I was just observing an amazing amount of 4L being traded everyday and people seemed really optimistic to see prices go up.

Despite my lack of knowledge, I knew I could not let that wave pass without participating. I knew there was money to be made. The problem was that my initial $200 investment for BrandBucket was long gone without any return. For some reasons I have decided to trust my gut feeling and allocated myself a new extra budget of $2,000 to purchase 4Ls.

After buying a couple of domains here and there, I created a « 4L wanted » thread on NP and started buying in bulk to get a better unit price. I have been able to grab a few lots of 10 to 15 names that way and then the fun began.

I was flipping 4L like crazy on NamePros and eBay. It was very exciting and also quite profitable. It was all new for me, finally a bit of money was coming back. I was sometimes only making a net $20 on a flip but I was reselling so many that it was quickly adding up.

I was active on BrandBucket and on the 4L market at the same time. But deep inside I knew one of them was not right for me. I knew without a doubt.

I am not a long-term holder. I prefer liquid domains.

After 5-6 months on BrandBucket, I still had no sales. So I started to use my BB published names as liquid domains. I was selling them for 3% to 5% of their BB suggested price. Believe me, they were selling like hot cakes.

At that time, BrandBucket was really hot. An approved domain was instantly worth $40+, no matter what the name was. Again, I recognized the opportunity and took advantage of it and sold around 75 domains that way. I was submitting domains with the only intention of immediately flipping them to another seller. I was getting really good at choosing domains that would be approved. Any keyword with « sy », « zy », « zo » or « za » as a suffix was a sure shot.

After a while, I started to feel things slowing down and I decided to stop submitting names. I created auctions on eBay and NP to sell the 24 domains I had left all together. A buyer came along and that’s it. I was done with BrandBucket.

After that experience, I can say I did not make that much money by flipping BB domains, but it allowed me to dispose of all my published names and it also paid for the 250+ terrible domains I had hand-registered and that were rejected. All that hard earned money, us beginners are losing registering bad names was recovered for me.

New domainers beware. Do not try to do this today. It will not work. BrandBucket published names are nowhere as liquid as they were 5 months ago. You will not be able to resell them between $50-$100 as I was doing.

After that BB chapter, I have only been dealing with 4L domains, with the exception of a few closeouts domains here and there.

--

My bad moves :
  • Falling in love with BrandBucket and blindly invest my money and time into it.
It is good too take risks, but moderately. Especially when you are a beginner with a limited budget and limited knowledge. Do not fall in love with a concept or a domain.​
  • Hand-registering hundreds of domains without really knowing what I was doing.
It is so easy to hand register domains. Be cautious. I would suggest to new players to limit their hand registrations to 2 domains per week. They will probably be bad but at least you won’t have the time to accumulate too many of them before realizing it is not the path to follow.​

My good moves :
BB hurt me at first, but being able to turn the situation to my advantage kind of saved me.​

• Recognize the opportunity in 4L.
While many where optimistic, many also thought the 4L hype was over when I started buying them. 4L value had already gone up from $10 to $70. I took a risk with a fixed budget and it paid off. I never risked more than I could afford.​

• Watch tons of videos and read blogs. Be informed in the sector I invest in.
NamePros is a gold mine. Read as much as you can. When a thread has 206 pages, do not be afraid to go back to page 1 and read the whole evolution of the topic. DomainSherpa is an amazing source of information too. You think you’ve watched enough videos? Go watch one more. Lately I really enjoy reading Zandibot and DomainShane blogs. YouTube is also full of information. Do not blindly copy what you watch or read. Just gather as much information and build your own opinion based on others experiences.​

• Be professional and build relations.
I tried to act the best I could with everybody I traded with to make all my transactions a success and pleasant for both parties.​

What I want to improve :
  • Build relations.
I built a few business relations with people throughout the year but I could do better. I am a solitary person in life, it has never been an easy thing for me to approach others. Unfortunately, I think the same behavior shows in my business relations. I should try to work on that in my second year.​
  • Diversify
Right now, 99% of my activities are related to 4L. I have to diversify myself a bit. Even thought I know I prefer flipping domains than holding for long-term, I still have to try to grab a few long-term names.​

--

Did I make a lot of money in my first year? NO !! I repaid myself my $2,200 investment plus an additionnal $3,300. That’s it. My first year profits reside in my current portfolio because I always reinvested my revenue into buying more domains.

My first year in numbers

My best profit on a 4L flip is $1,494. It was a chip.
I paid $1,106 and sold it two weeks after for $2,600 NET here on NP.
That sale occurred just at the right time, a few days later, chip prices started to drop.

My best profit on a brandable 2-keyword domain is $125.
I hand-registered a domain, had it published on BrandBucket and sold it on NP for $150.

My most rewarding sale came from my personal marketplace. I was on a 4L.
I paid $188 for a VCCC, Non-premium and sold it for $750.
Someone probably typed-in the domain name and was redirected to my landing page. Without contacting me first to negociate, the person clicked « Buy it now ». That was exciting! It happened on October 30th. I found the message I wrote on NP that day after my sale.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-345#post-5084196

I hand-registered over 300 domains. I don’t have the exact number.
I purchased a total of 182 4-letter domains and resold 152 of them.

--

That is my review of my first year as a domainer. Wow I realize it is a very long text. Sorry for that. I hope it was not too boring.

Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

Have a nice day.
Dominic.
Bravo buddy! I like success stories like you...
Your perseverance and hard work paid off. All the best in future domaining as well.
Keep it up :)

•••
Congrats Dominic, your dedication and hard work will pay off even more if you keep going.

•••
That was a great write up! Good luck for the second year!

Actually I am completing my first year as well on NP tomorrow on 27 March! :D

•••
Dominic, could you have allocated more than $2,000 at the start? Was the model scalable? In other words, could you have invested $20,000 and earned $30,000 above the investment?

You mentioned that you now have also 30+ LLLL.coms and those are wholesale worth much more than the cash of around $5,000 you have made.

So, overall, given the small amount of the start, you've done amazingly well )

•••
Dominic, could you have allocated more than $2,000 at the start? Was the model scalable? In other words, could you have invested $20,000 and earned $30,000 above the investment?

You mentioned that you now have also 30+ LLLL.coms and those are wholesale worth much more than the cash of around $5,000 you have made.

So, overall, given the small amount of the start, you've done amazingly well )

I did not have more than $2,000 at that moment. For me, it was the correct amount. It was enough to be active in the market without putting my personal financial situation in jeopardy.

But yes the model is scalable. I missed amazing buying opportunities because I had no money to invest. The same is still true today. I always reinvest all my revenues, but sometimes I would need more and I sadly often have to pass on great opportunities.

Everytime I bump my thread up with 5-10 new 4Ls, I instantly get more inquiries and more sales. So I know for a fact that the more I buy, the more I sell and the more I make money.

--

The amount that went back into my bank account is $5,500. That is my $2,200 initial investment + $3,300 for myself.

It think my current portfolio, including (4L, 5L, 6N, 7N and keywords) is worth at least $15K wholesale. So overall I think it was a good first year.

•••
Thanks for being giving honest and candid opinion and synopsis. It s up to reader what they can glean from your post and take action accordingly. We frequently see posts, 'so and so' made a profit of xx,000 in 3 months, 6 months etc, with ROI and all that. That is not the complete story - like how many names in total they have, such a sale constitutes what percentage of sales. Is is typical or atypical. Such posts are very misleading. To a novice domainer - that is not a best direction to follow. On good side, in domaining business, you can invest a little and taste the market, and test and develop you entrepreneurship skills which you cannot do in other businesses. So it s not all that bad, after all. Who knows you may get better with time (domain market always stays the same in spite of small spikes).

•••
Congrats on a excellent first year!

As I read your story, some of it was very similar to mine, except of course that I found success at BrandBucket ;)

Hope your 2nd year is even better!

Cheers!

•••
Great post and I appreciate you taking the time to add your numbers to it. In the end (like any investment) Domaining comes down to a gamble.. When it comes to gambling you're a winner even if you break even. Obviously you played your cards right and made some profit so congratulations!

I wish you even better success in your second year!

•••
My good moves :
BB hurt me at first, but being able to turn the situation to my advantage kind of saved me.

My bad moves :
It is good too take risks, but moderately. Especially when you are a beginner with a limited budget and limited knowledge. Do not fall in love with a concept or a domain.

@DoumB21 You are my new hero. Thank for sharing your experiences! I appreciate all you have given back to the domain community. You introduced me to what CVCCV domains were when I passed on one of your's and wish I hadn't. I've even found you beating me to several brandable domains.

I'm excited to follow your progress and watch you rise to the top of this industry. Thank you once again for your detailed post.

•••
He reinvested the profits back into his portfolio of liquid domains. Even if he only cashed out $3,300, he could be sitting on a healthy fortune.

Great read.

•••
I personally believe ZERO of what the OP has said, but some will see that remark as flaming. regardless I wish to make that quick remark.

(OK here's an idea after the post- Michael, try and interview this newcomer and find out how he made a fortune after 6 months experience. should be quite enlightening for more than a few ''investors''..)

May I ask why you believe ZERO of my story? I find that intriguing. It is my story so I know it is true, I am curious to know why such a modest first year like mine would seem a lie to you.

He reinvested the profits back into his portfolio of liquid domains. Even if he only cashed out $3,300, he could be sitting on a healthy fortune.

Unfortunately no, I'm not sitting on a healthy fortune :) My portfolio is very small.

More or less :
28x 4L.com : Only 2 chips and 17 quad western premium. The rest is of lower value.
~100 liquid domains divided in these categories : 5L chips, 6N (with 0 or 4), 7N (no 0, 4), N-N-N. Pretty much all very low value.
~10-15 keyword domains, all from GD closeouts.
~100+ brandables/other, all hand-regged. I will let expire 95% of them.

That is pretty much my current portfolio after a year. I would not consider that a healthy fortune. But I think it is still pretty respectable.

•••
That is pretty much my current portfolio after a year. I would not consider that a healthy fortune. But I think it is still pretty respectable.

I agree. Great first year. Like I said, I can't wait to hear how your second year goes.

•••
Well done Dominic, you've done a fantastic job. My biggest mistake from the start was wasting my money on hand reg'n garbage and having nothing left to jump on the 4L train with.

Here's to your second year, hope it's as successful as your first.

Andy

•••
Great post! Good luck with your second year, i´m sure it will be a great one as well!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back