Dynadot

My entry try and probably a fail

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HereForWhile

Established Member
Impact
Hello.

For my very first time I went down the "affialiate" domains rabbit hole.

I am super fresh to everything regarding backlinks, linkings,... As I've just started learning about SEO through domains.

So after watching few (actually helfpul) videos and checking some GoDaddy auctions, I gave myself I try. I've bought my very first "affiliate" domain. Getting the domain in the sea of (for this terms) useless options was not an easy task by any means. But still I got one and here I am asking for your opinion.

The domain is called rubi-no.com and according to ahrefs free backlink checker it has:

Subdomains:
- Domain ranking of 35
- 39k (100% dofollow) Backlinks
- 430 (99% dofollow) Linking Websites

Only specified URL:
- Domain ranking of 35
- 1 backlink
- 1linking website

Beside your valuable feedback, my questions also stands in the meaning of what's the value of this certain domain? Of course only the market can tell it the best, but still I wonder about it's potential usefulness before any listing. A quick yes or no solution would regard if its valued at amount with which I would be able to buy ahrefs standard plan which is priced at roughly 180 dollars.

Thanks in advance !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello.

For my very first time I went down the "affialiate" domains rabbit hole.

I am super fresh to everything regarding backlinks, linkings,... As I've just started learning about SEO through domains.

So after watching few (actually helfpul) videos and checking some GoDaddy auctions, I gave myself I try. I've bought my very first "affiliate" domain. Getting the domain in the sea of (for this terms) useless options was not an easy task by any means. But still I got one and here I am asking for your opinion.

The domain is called rubi-no.com and according to ahrefs free backlink checker it has:

Subdomains:
- Domain ranking of 35
- 39k (100% dofollow) Backlinks
- 430 (99% dofollow) Linking Websites

Only specified URL:
- Domain ranking of 35
- 1 backlink
- 1linking website

Beside your valuable feedback, my questions also stands in the meaning of what's the value of this certain domain? Of course only the market can tell it the best, but still I wonder about it's potential usefulness before any listing. A quick yes or no solution would regard if its valued at amount with which I would be able to buy ahrefs standard plan which is priced at roughly 180 dollars.

Thanks in advance !
First of all welcome
Congrats you are doing a very good due diligence in my opinion and you are researching , the value of the domain its linked very much to the backlinks it has, to the keyword rankings. And the ability you will have to link it to affiliate offers and use the traffic of words it's already linking so you will have search engine traffic.And can monetize it.
Another important way is that if you don't want to build the website.
The name of the domain alone will have value if someone actually wants it
I recommend you to read this forum there is immense free knowledge here
Again you welcome and keep learning
Hope it helps

•••
First of all welcome
Congrats you are doing a very good due diligence in my opinion and you are researching , the value of the domain its linked very much to the backlinks it has, to the keyword rankings. And the ability you will have to link it to affiliate offers and use the traffic of words it's already linking so you will have search engine traffic.And can monetize it.
Another important way is that if you don't want to build the website.
The name of the domain alone will have value if someone actually wants it
I recommend you to read this forum there is immense free knowledge here
Again you welcome and keep learning
Hope it helps
Much appreciated guidelines. Anyhow, not expecting much I'll still list this "entry try" on GoDaddy auctions as part of the experience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back