Dynadot

question MY DOMAINS FOR SALE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Asif16

Established Member
Impact
Hi all, being a new member here, if I'm posting something stupid, please correct.

My domain names include

shotonhonor.com
shotononeplus.com
shotonoppo.com
beyondbusiness.club
lovethycanine.com
gooddomains.trade
indianoffice.space
manjappada.stream
nowdivorced.club
willyoumarryme.stream
techtraveleat.stream
speakforsyria.stream

Had bought them to build websites around them. But now I'm short of time to work on them. Saving a few, I'm planning to sell the rest.
How can i sell few of them?

shotonhonor.com
shotonoppo.com for now

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are likely going to have a tough time selling any of these. I doubt they are going to have much, if any, demand.

Brad

•••
You are likely going to have a tough time selling any of these. I doubt they are going to have much, if any, demand.

Brad
I agree

•••
what if i build websites around them? #shotononeplus is a trending hashtag of OnePlus mobile photographers. Same with shotonoppo.com and shotonhonor.com for Oppo and Huawei Honor mobile phone. lovethycanine.com was meant for a dog supplies website.

gooddomains.trade was supposed to be a domain discussion forum.
indianoffice.space was a classifieds website for finding office space in India.

manjappada.stream was to create a fan portal for the indian football club, Kerala Blasters.

nowdivorced.club was for a dating/meetup kinda thing for divorced peeps.
willyoumarryme.stream was proposed to be a livestream website for proposals, you know which.

techtraveleat.stream- best for bloggers/vloggers
speakforsyria.stream

Will there be demand if the websites are done on them? Would like to know from the experts here. I'm a beginner

I'm short of time to develop those websites now. so planning to sell them to someone who can develop.

Last edited:
•••
Left or right, very bad names. Don't waste your money to renew them. Just drop them and take time to learn more.

Last edited:
•••
if you're going to go for ngtld names, just stick to one keyword and one only.. and make sure it makes sense with the extension. be strict.

•••
If you build amazing websites with quality content ... then the WEBSITES will be worth an amount based on the content and backend of the websites.

However .. what everyone above is trying to say .. is that the domains you have picked add no value at all to any potential website. In fact .. I'd say some of those names could even lower the value of development.

You definitely need to read/learn about trademarks as well. There is a huge danger in using Oppo, Honor, and OnePlus in the context of existing brands .. you will be in infraction of trademark rules and laws.

LoveThyCanine // dot // com is the only one of them all that would even get my attention at Hand Registration price .. as a dog lover I can say that it's not horrible .. but after a few seconds thought, I wouldn't even buy the domain at $10.

IndianOffice.Space is kinda interesting as well .. but I fear it will still be a few years before we'll even know if such a domain will ever have value. If you had Office.Space then that would have value today .. but the moment you add words to ngTLD's you are essentially reducing the value down to the point where it isn't worth holding as a reseller anymore.

Best of luck with your domains .. next time you're looking for advice/feedback I suggest you use the appraisals section of the forum ...
https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-appraisal.3/

•••
If you value your time, it would be better to take your time and build them out than to think any amount of work would result in a decent quick sale. They otherwise dont have reseller value.

You could offer them for auction here on NP starting at zero and see what happens. Even if you get zero they would possibly be put to use by someone else.

Last option would be to let them expire and forget them.

I wouldnt put any time (money) into these.

•••
Let me start this off by saying that I am still new to this and I haven't sold over $200 worth of domain. With that being said, you shot yourself in the foot my guy.

First off horrible names. Trust me I bought some trash straight out the landfill when I first started so I feel your pain. Anyways. Your first priority should be to buy domains sell. Development should be an afterthought.

Secondly. You should stick to this criteria. Short, spell-able, pronounceable, .com's. If it is easy to spell it should be easy to tell, and vice-versa. Also it should be kinda self explanatory for the most part. Some domains will buck that trend. Expireddomains.net is a good place to start. Do yourself a favor and use the filters tool on expireddomains and try to find some good names. Just add them to a watchlist. Come back a week later and see how you feel about them. Unstar the ones you don't like. A year from now you will have a watchlist full of gems. Some will be available some will not.

Lastly. When you purchase 1 domain for however much you purchased it for just know that your spending at least extra $100 something dollars in reg fees. Why do I say that? Because some domains aren't gonna sell in the first year or two. It might take some time for the right buyer to come around. Maybe they start there business 6 years from now and they have the money to spend to buy that domain name from you for $200 or $6000 or whatever. Just be patience.

I say all that to say this. It is gonna take some time to get good at this. Learn from other peoples mistakes. If you do you will do good and prosper.

DNgeek.com is another place to look for inspiration.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back