Dynadot

My auctions account has been suspended by a clueless GoDaddy auctions staff Lisa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
@Joe Styler

Please check these and find out how can this Lisa been given the privilege to suspend
my auctions account before she go to check and find that I have already sent the buyer the auth code 3 times through the Email Buyer link.

I demand you urge this Lisa send me an apology email soon.

Dear xxx,

You sold xxx . com on 3/22/2017 and were paid for the sale of the name on 4/11/2017. However, you have not provided the domain name to the buyer. Your auctions account has been suspended until the transfer codes are provided. Please reply to this email and provide the codes. If you no longer own this domain name or plan on delivering in, we will need the funds returned. We have placed a miscellaneous fee in the cart. Please process this order and reply back so that we can issue a refund if you do not plan on delivering the domain.

Lisa
Aftermarket Support

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A simple check will find I am an VIP Godaddy member buying and selling frequently at Godaddy auction with a good track.
This stupid Lisa just suspend my auction account because the buyer did not check his email.

So this is this way Godaddy how to treat a VIP Customer who has been with them more than 10 years and has spent there more than $100k.

Last edited:
•••
Relax,

Lisa is new and she is 21 year old blonde.

•••
@Joe Styler
Here are my demands on this mistake by Lisa,

1. Cut the salary of this Lisa 10% less for now on, not just this month.

2. Double refund me the commission you have got for this transaction, that is $800. You are not deserved to earn this money.

•••
If you provide me or your account representative with the name of the domain we can look into it.

•••
•••
@Joe Styler
Thank you for your reply.

The domain name is M/E/D/S/B/O/X/ . COM .
(I do not think it's that hard for you to just ask that Lisa and know all the thing, you do not have many Lisas in your Aftermarket Support team, right?)

Mr. Kenneth McCortney, the Aftermarket Support Lead has sent me a simple "I'm sorry" email.
But I think it's not enough.
If one makes mistakes causing troubles and get no punishments, she will not hesitate to make more mistakes again.

If you provide me or your account representative with the name of the domain we can look into it.

Last edited:
•••
Same thing happened with me months ago. Buyer paid and I sent the auth. code to him multiple times through email and through message option at the auction page, buyer never replied and didn't transfer the domain and GoDaddy suspended my account asking me to pay a fine. I don't care though as I don't use GoDaddy anymore.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back