Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

starizec

Domaining as hobbyEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
M e P a r e n t . com

I really like this one. It’s hand reg like most of my domains.
I know that children and parenting is big industry. I also like “me” in front.
It can be be for parenting blog or some kind of parenting help site. And by Wayback machine it was.
I gues this domain is poor man's version of parenting.com
Price: $1K-$2,5K

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
Parent is almost never said directly after me in English. The me adds nothing to the domain.

Sorry but I don't see this as being a valuable name. You will have to develop to get $1k-2k for it imo.

•••
R e c y c l i f y . com

I've got this on auction for $25.
I see it as nice eco brandable domain. Perfect for BrandBucket.
In nowadays people care more and more for this kind of stuff. To be eco friendly, recycle stuff...
-ify is one of most popular suffixes and some popular sites use it (spotify.com, shopify.com).
Down side is that it's little hard on tounge.
Price: About $2K

Your thoughts?

•••
•••
I don't see any value in the first one, its just poor grammar. The second one, recyclify could have some life as a brand. $2k to an end user seems about right if accepted at BB.

•••
P H P t u t s . com

I've got this for $30.
I instantly liked this domain, because I also use some PHP. There are many sites using PHP and tuts in their name. Also there were some strong sales in this niche.
Keywords are strong in search and in ad spending.
I know that this is niche market but it is a big one. Programers (or wana be) are very educated so I think that word "tuts" instead "tutorials" won't be any problem.
Price: At least $2K

Your thoughts?

Past reviewers: @cocaseco @rocky123 @Wannabean

•••
Good name, the best from your list so far.

I see this being developed as it's straightforward, short and easy to remember.

I'd say its defo worth low to mid $x,xxx to a right enduser with enough firepower (cash) and development plans.

Hope it helps

•••
D o g M a v e n . com

I've got this for $25.
I bought this because there is gazillion sites where this domain would be an upgrade.
I know that "maven" is not in use that much. But it sounds nice and has perfect meaning for this keyword.
Negative side is that this is niche market (not so small) and by namebio, they don't pay very big money for domains.
Price: About $1,5K

Your thoughts?

Past reviewers: @cocaseco @rocky123 @Wannabean @loredan

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back