Dynadot
Namecheap

Levi_charlz

Top Contributor
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:

NameFu

Professional Design Services
Impact
Yeah, those two would be mine. I like the.mv most, as it's the shortests you'll get to The Metaverse out there. It's "The MV".

Metaverse dot mv higher value than the dot mv, because domain hacks often require extra explaining, especially when the extension is not known my most people. Keyword.mv is more intuitive.

NameFu

Impact
Guys, stop low-balling me. O_o

Why not simply reply to the peron(s) lowballing you? I doubt it's going to stop even if you post in every thread... People low ball as a negotiation tactic... It's probably how you acquired some of your Metaverse names, as that is the nature of the industry.

Last edited:

NameFu

Impact
Might be that most recent purchases are defensive reg by an entity that will use the Meta keyword maybe meta.com

And probably thinking about services such as metadating/pay/shop/avatars etc and want to reg what they can in the keyword.

I might be wrong of course.

It's well known that companies defense reg and purchase in the market to defend their business. I mention this all the time in my pitches to companies that already have established brands.

LOLed

Established Member
Impact
7s9nEHZ.png