Dynadot

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Couldn’t help it and regged ‘Cryptoassets’.

Just to complete the set AR/VR/XR/MV

Last edited:
•••
That is Metaverse thread above

•••
That is Metaverse thread above

I understand there is a Metaverse thread but I thought those holding MV domains may find value in a dedicated thread.

MV may never take off, but if it does MV domains may become considerably more desirable than their equivalent long tails.

For example I hold MVCryptoassets.com

The long tail MetaverseCryptoassets.com just isn’t as appealing.

Just my honest opinion.

Last edited:
•••
People are snaping up .mv extension, looks perfect for Metaverse

Http://www.the.mv

•••
I was looking yesterday at .mv domains available to register and again today and nearly all have gone that were on my list 🤨 at £215 a pop I've gone for one, fingers crossed as it takes 2 weeks to register.

https://www.marcaria.com

Was the cheapest!

•••
I was looking yesterday at .mv domains available to register and again today and nearly all have gone that were on my list 🤨 at £215 a pop I've gone for one, fingers crossed as it takes 2 weeks to register.

https://www.marcaria.com

Was the cheapest!

That's a big bet. Considering you'll have to pay that amount again next year. I hope it's a top tier keyword!

•••
•••
That's a big bet. Considering you'll have to pay that amount again next year. I hope it's a top tier keyword!

You bet it is! 👍

•••
•••
some things in life are worth taking a shot, ty @Levi_charlz for starting the thread

•••
How long do you guys think it will be before MV *may possibly* go mainstream? I think the odds are super low. It would take a major marketing campaign by a major player in the XR space to make it happen. Of course there is also the extremely low chance that some company would want to go against the mainstream and brand differently with MV. All of this is just fantasy/wishful thinking though... It's more of a gamble than an investment strategy, but let's see!

•••
metaverse alone is great,

meta+keyword , again great
keyword+verse , again great

metaverse+keyword, too long i feel, just like
decentralised finanace+ keyword, instead, people use defi

defi + keyword , great again
nft / nifty + keyword great again,

but everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, if you see value in your choice, sure why not, everything is great when it sells well.

Last edited:
•••
How long do you guys think it will be before MV *may possibly* go mainstream? I think the odds are super low. It would take a major marketing campaign by a major player in the XR space to make it happen. Of course there is also the extremely low chance that some company would want to go against the mainstream and brand differently with MV. All of this is just fantasy/wishful thinking though... It's more of a gamble than an investment strategy, but let's see!

It only takes one major player to use MV and the domaining industry will erupt!

Shorter the better and history tells us that with 3D,VR,AR etc...

•••
Virtual-Reality = VR
Augmeted-Reality = AR
3-Dimensional = 3D
Meta-Verse = MV

Last edited:
•••
•••
It only takes one major player to use MV and the domaining industry will erupt!

Shorter the better and history tells us that with 3D,VR,AR etc...

That was my ration when I regged 20 MV names 3 months ago. We live in a world of surprises. It would not shock me if MV never gained more popularity. The good news is that a few companies are using it in their texts. Just not in their marketing... But no big players are marketing with Metaverse yet either, because there are no big Metaverse titled products by big players yet.....*yet*....

Lets see how it goes 🤞

•••
@harshgupta its decentralized..btw.. the s version has little to no value.. ie..dont reg.

imo ...
metaverse with good keyword is great..

meta plus keyword too.

keyword plus verse is weak.

mv plus keyword is more weak still.

jmo

p.s. I had 22k serious offr on decentralizedfinance.... io

maybe shoulda taken..but decide to wait for future on this one..

Last edited:
•••
@harshgupta its decentralized..btw.. the s version has little to no value.. ie..dont reg.

imo ...
metaverse with good keyword is great..

meta plus keyword too.

keyword plus verse is weak.

mv plus keyword is more weak still.

jmo

p.s. I had 22k serious offr on decentralizedfinance.... io

maybe shoulda taken..but decide to wait for future on this one..

You definitely should have taken it...

•••
•••
easy now... it's a good name...in good tld.. dont let size fool ya.. :)

Most trendy keywords don't stay trendy forever. The value of a domain doesn't always increase with time. Often times it's the opposite, especially with tech keywords. There are already signs of change in Fintech, so don't hold your breath.

•••
Most trendy keywords don't stay trendy forever. The value of a domain doesn't always increase with time. Often times it's the opposite, especially with tech keywords. There are already signs of change in Fintech, so don't hold your breath.

that was a reseller offer. one of top ones around. I know what u mean but I have to conclude he knew what he was doing. I doubt defi is not going to good places in future.

we will see...

•••
MVEX.io ( Metaverse EXchange )
MVDEX.org

•••
Back