priced musqot.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Martins

Established Member
Impact
If you are searching for an aged, easy to remember brandable domain name. Then this is the right domain for you.

Here are a couple of things that might interest you about this premium domain name.

EASY TO REMEMBER
This is a 6 letter word domain name that is very easy to remember with no hyphens and numbers

AGED DOMAIN
Musqot.com is 8 years of age and expires in about 8 months which gives you enough time to set things up.

BRANDABLE
Because the domain is short and easy to remember, it is a perfect fit for your business brand.

BACKLINKS
According to semrush, Musqot.com has 94 referring domains and over 600 backlinks with an authority score of 19. Making it a domain with the potential to rank fast if fed the right content.

Premium TLD
This is not a .net, .org or any latest fancy TLD out there. This is a .com and you know how valuable a .com is above other TLDs.

What can I do with this domain?

You can use this for your affiliate money sites, 301 redirects, PBNs or simply use it for your business brand online.

Musqot.com was once a website in the business category and so anything related to business will boost its ranking faster than you might think.

Registrar : namebright.com
Payment Options : Stripe
Expiry : 20 April 2023
BIN : $1000

WHY AM I SELLING?
I really don't want to sell this domain but I have other projects I am more involved in that barely give me the time to build a site on this valuable asset.

MY ADVICE
1. Check out more stats about musqot.com on Semrush and Ahrefs
2. See what the domain was all about using waybackmachine.

Your competitors are watching this domain right now, best you get it before anyone else does.

Feel free to reach out to me, I am open to negotiation.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back