IT.COM

domain Multiple Domain Appraisal Request - Cannabis related - cannahaze.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ShortBus

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not seeing much of a value to any of these. Too long and too many words.

•••
I like only one - Cannahaze as a brandable
Other too long...

•••
The only one i like is cannahaze
Welcome from the Okanagan Valley

•••
I have a ton of .ca ones as well...making a list

•••
Editted

Last edited:
•••
Wow, were you doing some smoking when you registered these? lol Talk about a lot of money down the drain.

•••
Money down the drain is relative when you have enough of it to play around with lol...

If I sell a few them I'm good. Canada is set to legalize this year. There are only a 39 government approved sites to order from legally right now - might as well have a few sites ready once we get green lighted.

•••
I see you have the .com and .ca give you credit for that. CannaHaze could pay for them all.
I have lots of weed names pm me if you ever want to spend some money.
My fave .ca DontDoDrugs :cigar:
CannaHaze is quite nice name

•••
I must agree. From that list i like CannaHaze best, both .com and especially .ca for/when Canada legalized marijuana. Very brandable.

•••
Always use short and simple domain name and avoid using the numbers and special characters. I like the cannahaze.com. The other given domains are too long and not seems perfect for website ranking.

•••
Wow, were you doing some smoking when you registered these? lol Talk about a lot of money down the drain.

ditto

i do not see anyone doing retail for any cannabis anywhere for a very long time

the industry right now is

growers that are all regulated if legit
dispensaries that are all regulated

feds still regulate with the 'memo' that is now in jeopardy and the rule was keep it within the state and we leave you alone

you cross a state line, you are doing fed time

so there's no real 'need' for end users wanting a retail name and there may never be, Trump has just green lighted feds going after almost 10 states with recreational

so years ago we thought we might do some cafes say in denver but ended up deciding creating a natural organic pesticide for cannabis

now we're building a social community around the term weed which we tested and found to the highest appeal among people that smoke

no one calls their weed canna or cannabis and pot was big 50 years ago and no one says marijuana

it's bud or weed today

old hippies grass or smoke

so I just do not see any end users stepping into the game for years IF ever

but you will see minor action from speculators with weed fever and your reg looks like you had the fever really bad

if you tally up all those reg fees you could have probably bought a strong name and built a directory or something or weed news portal

end users BUYING these terms, we are many moons away from that IMO

only a few will jump through all the hoops to become legit sellers and then it will not be online

since no one can ship it out of country or local states or whatever

you might want to do a big dump, get reg fees back and start all over

•••
I'm in Canada as stated...we are set to legalize federally this year...complete different scene up here.

Thanks for your input though

•••
I'm in Canada as stated...we are set to legalize federally this year...complete different scene up here.

Thanks for your input though

You do know CA and USA work hand in hand on 'drug problems' so if any CA based weed dealer tries to online and 1 package crosses into USA you will have a US Fed warrant out for you and the Mounties will come by and extradite you to USA

I do not see online weed sales being a reality for decades IF ever

•••
You are correct...and yes I know shipping across borders is illegal. However, I am legal to travel canada with my mj, I can fly with it, drive with it etc...

As to online sales, that is what the majority of places to purchase mj come from other than the street, You can only legally purchase weed from an online source approved by Health Canada currently. Yes we do have store fronts, mostly in BC, but there are local options that are permitted at the city level.

Anyone with their prescription can legally grow 4 plants in their own home with further need for approval from the government, anything over you need to apply to grow for.

Online sales are what drive this currently - I already am partnered with a licensed grower for online sales, just waiting for paperwork - you can basically as it stands now produce/process any type of consumption excluding butane extracted products....

You can still purchase shatter at online dispensaries though.

And yes...I am aware I do have a ton of garbage domains lol....I wasn't smoking anything ....however I was enjoying a beer or three.

Last edited:
•••
You are correct...and yes I know shipping across borders is illegal. However, I am legal to travel canada with my mj, I can fly with it, drive with it etc...

As to online sales, that is what the majority of places to purchase mj come from other than the street, You can only legally purchase weed from an online source approved by Health Canada currently. Yes we do have store fronts, mostly in BC, but there are local options that are permitted at the city level.

Anyone with their prescription can legally grow 4 plants in their own home with further need for approval from the government, anything over you need to apply to grow for.

Online sales are what drive this currently - I already am partnered with a licensed grower for online sales, just waiting for paperwork - you can basically as it stands now produce/process any type of consumption excluding butane extracted products....

You can still purchase shatter at online dispensaries though.

And yes...I am aware I do have a ton of garbage domains lol....I wasn't smoking anything ....however I was enjoying a beer or three.

Sometimes you got to kiss a ton of frogs to find the prince/princess
haha

So can you cross purple haze and girl scout cookies for me?

I need a weed dr to hybrid a strain I want to brand

•••
Sometimes you got to kiss a ton of frogs to find the prince/princess
haha

So can you cross purple haze and girl scout cookies for me?

I need a weed dr to hybrid a strain I want to brand

I'll talk with my cousin ;)

It would take a separate grow room and a few cycles to get it right and stable...I could probably do it next year when I'm better set up in a bigger location, but I'll wait to see what my cousin says in BC...he may have some mature plants of the purple haze.

Last edited:
•••
I got a great power name we want to brand as a strain

PM me and I'll tell you

It goes great with the drug community

So if it can be done, then the seeds can go to other areas with legal farms to put in the top states

•••
Sooo...I guess back on track....what do you think cannahaze.com would go for?

•••
create a strain and brand it
then it's worth something

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back