29inchbmx.com
thumpbikes.com
buybmxonline.com
buyelectricskateboard.com

I am getting out of the BMX / electricskateboard game and have these domains
Backlinks seem to have expired but there is still some traffic

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I am new to domain sales

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
26 Inch BMX - Little value

29 Inch BMX - Little value

Thump Bikes dot com - Thumper: A single cylinder four-cycle motorcycle engine is sometimes called a Thumper because of its distinct "thump, thump, thump" sound. (Google source). A thump is like a term, I see they're more on the vintage / classic side of things ...a thumper ...hmm. Low / mid hundreds is my gut on it, to the buyer that appreciates it

Buy BMX Online - 3 worded, not thrilled. If time was taken to optimize it ...might be decent considering its a searchable thing that someone may type in looking for a BMX. Offers accepted

Buy Electric Skateboard - Similar thoughts to the above

(In my opinion)

PS Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
26 Inch BMX - Little value

29 Inch BMX - Little value

Thump Bikes dot com - Thumper: A single cylinder four-cycle motorcycle engine is sometimes called a Thumper because of its distinct "thump, thump, thump" sound. (Google source). A thump is like a term, I see they're more on the vintage / classic side of things ...a thumper ...hmm. Low / mid hundreds is my gut on it, to the buyer that appreciates it

Buy BMX Online - 3 worded, not thrilled. If time was taken to optimize it ...might be decent considering its a searchable thing that someone may type in looking for a BMX. Offers accepted

Buy Electric Skateboard - Similar thoughts to the above

(In my opinion)

PS Welcome to NamePros

Much appreciated Jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back