domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello, boys
please help to appraise this domain Muebl,es please

Thanks

Vane

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, a quick search shows it seems to be spelt with an 'e' or 'es' too, depending on context. I hope yours makes sense as a domain name. Hopefully a Spanish speaker will comment.

I remember furniture was the biggest selling .co.uk for a while 🤞

•••
I could be wrong about this but "los muebles" means "furnishings", in Spanish. The word "mueble" can mean "furniture" with and without plural. There is also the word "mobiliario", which means furniture / furnishings too

I'm not a native Spanish speaker either, but I think technically the word is still appropriate with a plural, from what I've seen on the net. I suggest taking offers, see if its appreciated

Last edited:
•••
I could be wrong about this but "los muebles" means "furnishings", in Spanish. The word "mueble" can mean "furniture" with and without plural. There is also the word "mobiliario", which means furniture / furnishings too

I'm not a native Spanish speaker either, but I think technically the word is still appropriate with a plural, from what I've seen on the net. I suggest taking offers, see if its appreciated
Ahh.. I was looking at the keyword, didn't see the hack..

My brain is not good at the moment :xf.smile:

•••
As a native speaker, I can say that Muebles (plural) is better than Mueble (singular).

Now, I don't know how well Spanish people like this kind of “hack“. It may work, I personally like it :)

Good luck!

•••
I don't know. Indeed, it's ''mueble'' or ''muebles'' - the correct way, and I can say playing on words in Spanish is a tough game, imo. It's not 1/20 of a .com market...I have few Spanish names like ConsejoLegal.com (LegalAdvise.com) and they are tough to sell.
I don't really see it with muebl.es, but definitely wish you good luck!

•••
Low-xx to High-xx (Hack = Novelty)

•••
Hi, a quick search shows it seems to be spelt with an 'e' or 'es' too, depending on context. I hope yours makes sense as a domain name. Hopefully a Spanish speaker will comment.

Thanks for your suggestions,cooljub,Yeah,mueble means a piece of mueble while muebles means mueble,an uncountable non.

•••
As a native speaker, I can say that Muebles (plural) is better than Mueble (singular).

Now, I don't know how well Spanish people like this kind of “hack“. It may work, I personally like it :)

Good luck!
Thanks for your good advice and hope so!

Thanks for your good advice and hope so!jhn

•••

Good luck!

I don't know. Indeed, it's ''mueble'' or ''muebles'' - the correct way, and I can say playing on words in Spanish is a tough game, imo. It's not 1/20 of a .com market...I have few Spanish names like ConsejoLegal.com (LegalAdvise.com) and they are tough to sell.
I don't really see it with muebl.es, but definitely wish you good luck!
advise is a VERB while Adviser or Advisor is a NON ,so asesorlegal is a good one

•••

Good luck!
Thanks for your nice tip ,sellan ,can you please appraise this domain Miraflor,es/miraflores?

•••
•••

advise is a VERB while Adviser or Advisor is a NON ,so asesorlegal is a good one
Sorry, my bad. ConsejoLegal is LegalAdvice in English.

•••
Thanks for your nice tip ,sellan ,can you please appraise this domain Miraflor,es/miraflores?
I like it. I actually lived in a neighborhood called Miraflores in Lima for 20 years when I lived there many years ago. Miraflor alone is a very nice brandable name too. There are most probably some outbounds that you could do if you do the research.

May I ask if you regged these domains yourself recently or you bought them in the aftermarket? The Miraflor one is pretty nice actually :)

•••
•••
I like it. I actually lived in a neighborhood called Miraflores in Lima for 20 years when I lived there many years ago. Miraflor alone is a very nice brandable name too. There are most probably some outbounds that you could do if you do the research.

May I ask if you regged these domains yourself recently or you bought them in the aftermarket? The Miraflor one is pretty nice actually :)
Yeah,first of all ,I do appreciate for your good advice,sellian,some bought from the aftermarket and some regged at years 2017.
would you mind do me a favor again? The English word Parents in Spanish called Padres,right or not? coz I have the domain Padr,es?

Thanks for your time,Sellian!

•••
Yeah,first of all ,I do appreciate for your good advice,sellian,some bought from the aftermarket and some regged at years 2017.
would you mind do me a favor again? The English word Parents in Spanish called Padres,right or not? coz I have the domain Padr,es?

Thanks for your time,Sellian!
Haha, Padres indeed! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back