Dynadot

Motherfucking Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Amar D

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Love it. The dude rocks. I love it when a DN perfectly reflects the sentiments of the the sites content.

I remember this is something like what got me into DNs to begin with, I was so disenchanted with social media pages and how it limited one's ability to customize their own "thing". So taught myself how to do my own css, html, php etc etc, and then find a DN to put it all on. Now look. Millions of $'s in debt and haven't sold a thing in years.

•••
Love it. The dude rocks. I love it when a DN perfectly reflects the sentiments of the the sites content.

I remember this is something like what got me into DNs to begin with, I was so disenchanted with social media pages and how it limited one's ability to customize their own "thing". So taught myself how to do my own css, html, php etc etc, and then find a DN to put it all on. Now look. Millions of $'s in debt and haven't sold a thing in years.

Oof

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Nothing special. I saw that they advertised their service which is pretty similar to mine ( write.mx ) where you can create a simple page.

•••
Nothing special. I saw that they advertised their service which is pretty similar to mine ( write.mx ) where you can create a simple page.

Advertising was special.

Even if same thing can be applied to yours.

what is “.mx”? This is a mo**** f***ing .com : ))

Last edited:
•••
Advertising was special.

Even if same thing can be applied to yours.

what is “.mx”? This is a mo**** f***ing .com : ))

Just doing what Epik does all the time.
If they can do it, everyone can, there aren't any rules that are against this.

We all know that you are an Epik lover from all your posts on this forum, so you will never agree with me.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back