Dynadot
NameSilo

Which are the most profitable months for you?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • January

votes
    23.9%
  • February

votes
    11.5%
  • March

votes
    16.8%
  • April

votes
    15.0%
  • May

votes
    17.7%
  • June

votes
    15.0%
  • July

votes
    6.2%
  • August

votes
    15.9%
  • September

votes
    15.9%
  • October

votes
    18.6%
  • November

votes
    26.5%
  • December

votes
    31.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

TopBrandsForSale

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hi everyone, I noticed a drop in my parked domains views since the beginning of June.
I'm wondering when should I expect more "actions" (means views, price requests, offers, sales).

I guess it's from January till May and September/December.

But you probably know already better than me ;)

So that's the purpose of this poll!

Let's find out together :)

8 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impact
I suspect people's responses will hinge, at least to some degree, on the "market" they are selling to.

If you're flipping to resellers then it's likely an "all year round" experience, with the exception of bigger player-buyers, those who buy in the aftermarket, chosing to make purchases at year's end for tax planning / taxation optimizing purposes.

Most of what moves from my portfolio moves to endusers with budgets >$10K-$100K for domain acquisition. Sales in this realm are fairly random, since players in this realm can make a move whenever they "get the go" from whomever holds final say on the corporate purse strings.

There may be corporate "quarterly / end of quarter considerations" when the $number$ go higher. I rarely ask or think about timing, but brokers I have worked with sometimes indicate that "quarterly factors" did play or are playing into final decision making.

CraigD

Top Contributor
Impact
Where can I see these stats?

It could be interesting to compare the same months volume of the previous years too

From personal experience I believe that there are surges in domain sales each time the stock market or crypto crashes.

TopBrandsForSale

Upgraded Member
Impact
From personal experience I believe that there are surges in domain sales each time the stock market or crypto crashes.
Are you sure about that?

Mytz.com

Domain [email protected] PITE.com GOZI.com JALI.com TOPU.comTop Contributor
Impact
Hope all namepros friend can got a big sale !

lovely4ever

Established Member
Impact
but @twiki says the opposite !