Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ore

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I never understood why anyone would develop on a misspelling

•••
Claimed. Not sure if the post two above was a claim or not, but if not I'll take it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats on the above. This domain is still active and maybe you should send the OP your Dynadot forum name so he could push the domain to you if he will do that for you. I don't think authorization code above may be needed here. This is just for your info
We domainers can take care of, look after each other.

•••
No push, just auth code.
It is expiring soon so it needs to be renewed.

•••
I never understood why anyone would develop on a misspelling
Which misspelling are you talking about? Would you rather say driving license or driving licence?

•••
•••
In American English, license is both a noun and a verb, and licence isn’t used. For example, one who is licensed to drive has a driver’s license. In all the other main varieties of English, licence is the noun, and license is the verb. So, for instance, one who is licensed to perform dental surgery has a dental surgeon’s licence.

•••
American English is just an evolved dialect... (source) :xf.grin:

upload_2019-11-4_1-11-36.png

There is no doubt about misspelling.

Last edited:
•••
It is more the grammar than with spelling licence licensed content.
As singular word licence. Drivers license vs drivers licence.
Now google
  1. Including results for licensed vs licensed.
    Do you want results only for licenced vs licensed?
  2. Licence vs. license. In American English, license is both a noun and a verb, and licence isn’t used. For example, one who is licensed to drive has a driver’s license. In all the other main varieties of English, licence is the noun, and license is the verb.
What is a money licence? meaningful might get searches.
Licencedlender perhaps makes more sense but they buyer might like keywords for a lander.

I actually just bought back a name I dropped over the spelling...

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back