IT.COM

domain Money.onl - how much is it worth?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duk

Established Member
Impact
Money.onl

This is a one highly relevant word domain, "money". This is perfect for many types of sites, including:

1. Online financial services, specially those about currency exchange and online wallets.
  2. Financial information, including tickers about exchange rates, financial advice, and a newspaper with financial news.
  3. Forums about money, investment, businesses, etcetera.

The domain is a premium domain, the registration itself with the register is $325 per year.

How much do you think it is worth?

Do you think I will have a hard time selling it?

I originally did not intend to sell it, but to actually develop a forum website, but that became too difficult as I did not have enough time to finish it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Truly the value lies in the eyes of the beholder, ... If you'd to get an offer in range of 4 figs, take it.
If you'd ask me, try a content blog on personal finance!
Good luck on the sales.

Last edited:
•••
XXX (money online, exchange, knowledge base, advisory, other)

Take offers. If you had "MONEY ONLINE" with the "ONLINE" extension, I'd consider XX,XXX within the realm of possibility. For yours...XXX. If a buyer loves it, possibly X,XXX. IMO

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back