IT.COM

domains Momentum.xyz buyer revealed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
Back on January 20, Momentum.xyz sold for $69,888. Well the buyer is Odyssey.
Momentum enables digital societies to create, build and scale together in an open source decentralized metaverse network. Built on Kusama, Momentum offers the place for the Dotsama community to gather, engage in on-chain and off-chain activities - staking, parachain auctions, governance, and gatherings, as a shared experience in the metaverse.
[....]
Momentum.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats Mrs Swetha on great sale .

•••
Congrats Mrs Swetha... , its really awesome sales

•••
Congrats Miss Sweeta. Love and best wishes to you and your family at this fabulous time.

•••
•••
Good idea - lets start revealing every buyer that bought a domain in any extension over xx,xxx (or even x,xxx) and developed it as news.......

descontos.com.br - sold back on 24th Jan for $15,000 on Sedo (discounts in English)..........

•••
•••
Congrats Mrs Ms Miss Swetha! :)

Doing good for xyz, doing good for us all, even if it would take luck to match a sale like hers, gives the extension hope.

Cheers

•••
•••
Wow! I have like 50 domains but couldn't sell even 1 :xf.frown:. Not sure what I miss.

Last edited:
•••
Wow! I have like 50 domains but couldn't sell even 1 :xf.frown:. Not sure what I miss.
If you want to sell domains, you must be a part of Meta Reptiloid Organization. :ROFL:
That is why we not made any sales yet, already going on third year and nothing. :xf.cry:

•••
Back