IT.COM

advice Momentum Domain Name Investing Versus Collecting

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Growth and Momentum domain name investors are looking for whats moving now. You can buy whats working now and wait and get retail offers, or operate in whats working now in the wholesale space.
The old adage in the stock market is bottoms are built on time. So decide now to stay or walk away with some capital. If your waiting for the LLL market to come back because you paid $35k for a chinese premium now worth $20k; get ready to buckle in and ride out the trip to the bottom, some back and forth, then brief spurts of liquidity, then some fake falls, and when those drops are met with buying, a slow build back to the headlines of LLL’s are back. It will take time.
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My take away from your blog post - Hope is not a strategy.

Though i am thinking you will not even be a domainer without hoping, but it has to be mixed with the right strategy.

I started domaining shooting widely, I hit a few marks but it was a frustrating strategy. I have changed my strategy to been targeted and maintaining a small portfolio.

Which is better? I don't even know, it can depend on several factors. But my game has shifted to long term. My portfolio contains mostly names I can and will keep.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back