Dynadot

discuss Mock Negotiation - Let's negotiate here week #5 - .CO

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

As we are concluding the third negotiation here :
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mock-negotiation-lets-negotiate-here-week-3.1253987/

we have decided to bring to you another MOCK NEGOTIATION this week:

We know how tricky negotiations can be. It is a part and parcel of the domain name business. Even if we get the price for the domain name, that we were expecting, we feel like we left money on the table. And it happens time and again. So why not practice negotiation here:

Step 1: Members share the name which they would be willing to offer for sale
Step 2: I will be the buyer, the member whose domain is chosen becomes the seller
Step 3:
We appoint 1 member who doesn't belong to either party. Let's call him referee
Step 4:
Both buyer and seller share their minimum and maximum prices which they are willing to accept/offer respectively for the domain name
Step 5: We negotiate here on the thread with proper emails/texts. Everyone can view how you and I respond.
Step 6:
Buyer and seller can re-adjust their offer - buyer can increase the maximum that they are willing to offer, and seller can decrease the minimum that they are willing to take
Step 7: Either a deal is made or not
Step 8:
The appointed representative (referee) will share the buyer and seller minimum maximum
Step 9: We draw conclusions from the negotiation and the learnings

Please share your names so that we can pick one and start the process. The negotiation should last 1 week or less. Let's do this. The shortlist will be done tomorrow if we have ample entries.

THIS WEEK WE ARE EXCLUSIVELY NEGOTIATING .CO DOMAINS!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any entries here? One thing that I promise is this is going to be an extreme learning curve, full of excitement and amazing discussion!

Looking for entries!
Also let me know if you wish to negotiate with the seller, on my behalf. I can referee in that case!

Let's make it exciting! Be a sport and let's participate!

•••
Looking forward to your inputs here. Let's negotiate. 1-week quick negoatiation. Super fast, super amazing!
New investors, you should definitely participate. Will give you a firsthand taste of domain negotiations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back