IT.COM

discuss Mock Negotiation - Let's negotiate here week #4

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

As we are concluding the third negotiation here :
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mock-negotiation-lets-negotiate-here-week-3.1253987/

we have decided to bring to you another MOCK NEGOTIATION this week:

We know how tricky negotiations can be. It is a part and parcel of the domain name business. Even if we get the price for the domain name, that we were expecting, we feel like we left money on the table. And it happens time and again. So why not practice negotiation here:

Step 1: Members share the name which they would be willing to offer for sale
Step 2: I will be the buyer, the member whose domain is chosen becomes the seller
Step 3:
We appoint 1 member who doesn't belong to either party. Let's call him referee
Step 4:
Both buyer and seller share their minimum and maximum prices which they are willing to accept/offer respectively for the domain name
Step 5: We negotiate here on the thread with proper emails/texts. Everyone can view how you and I respond.
Step 6:
Buyer and seller can re-adjust their offer - buyer can increase the maximum that they are willing to offer, and seller can decrease the minimum that they are willing to take
Step 7: Either a deal is made or not
Step 8:
The appointed representative (referee) will share the buyer and seller minimum maximum
Step 9: We draw conclusions from the negotiation and the learnings

Please share your names so that we can pick one and start the process. The negotiation should last 1 week or less. Let's do this. The shortlist will be done tomorrow if we have ample entries.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Keep the entries coming! I promise a super amazing experience.

•••
Hi All,

I can promise this is going to be super exciting.
@Soofi @jhm @Bob Hawkes @kartikahuja Anyone up for a good negotiation?
We can do a different extension this time - .COM, .IO, .CO anything around that?

•••
Accepting new entries! This is going to be super fun, I promise!

•••
Good morning!

If it is possible to participate, this is the domain MetaKaza dot com
Thank you for your time.

Have a nice weekend!

•••
Good morning!

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice weekend!
Let's do it!
Would you be a referee @Soofi ?
Next spot for negotiation if you are in!

•••
Good morning!

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice weekend!
Are you ready to start the negotiation?

•••
Are you ready to start the negotiation?
Yeah sure :)
The asking price is 2000$ , the minimum price that i could accept for the moment is 1500$.

Domain name explanation :
As we all know, with the recent announcement of the rebranding of Facebook to Meta and the whole metaverse related services/startups being daily announced, many keywords related to the metaverse becomes highly demanded. At the top of these keywords comes the word Meta .
In the last period tons and tons of domains starting with meta are being daily registered and it becomes harder and harder to find great ones at a reasonable price.
The metaverse is virtual world where people could own, among other things, their own virtual house.
MetaKaza is the combination of the prefix Meta and the word Kaza.
Kaza could be an alternative to the word casa (home) and in my opinion it's a better alternative.
(metacasa is registered since 2001)

Usage scenarios :
The domain Metakaza . com could be used for :
- A virtual real estate agency.
- A metaverse land plots / real estate Brokerage.
- A metaverse house design / decoration.
- A metaverse houses/ 3d furniture marketplace.
- A metaverse airbnb :p

Other information:
The asking price for Metahome . com is 200k$
Metakaza is short pronounceable and brandable.
MetaKazacom-logos.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Yeah sure :)
The asking price is 2000$ , the minimum price that i could accept for the moment is 1500$.

Domain name explanation :
As we all know, with the recent announcement of the rebranding of Facebook to Meta and the whole metaverse related services/startups being daily announced, many keywords related to the metaverse becomes highly demanded. At the top of these keywords comes the word Meta .
In the last period tons and tons of domains starting with meta are being daily registered and it becomes harder and harder to find great ones at a reasonable price.
The metaverse is virtual world where people could own, among other things, their own virtual house.
MetaKaza is the combination of the prefix Meta and the word Kaza.
Kaza could be an alternative to the word casa (home) and in my opinion it's a better alternative.
(metacasa is registered since 2001)

Usage scenarios :
The domain Metakaza . com could be used for :
- A virtual real estate agency.
- A metaverse land plots / real estate Brokerage.
- A metaverse house design / decoration.
- A metaverse houses/ 3d furniture marketplace.
- A metaverse airbnb :p

Other information:
The asking price for Metahome . com is 200k$
Metakaza is short pronounceable and brandable.Show attachment 205710
Oops. I don't think you read the post right! This is a mock negotiation. You didn't have to tell all the details here. Please re-read the post.

•••
Closing this thread. @Imedcrypto Pls read the thread. I was not buying your domain name. We were mock negotiating here!

•••
Back