Dynadot

domain Moale.com - 5 letter last name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

moale

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello,

I will never sell this domain as I am a direct descendent of the first child born in Baltimore, Ellin North Moale, whom danced with George Washington at her estate, etc. (blah blah blah)

But with that slight flex, I bought this just for me obviously. I don't think it has much value (other than being priceless to me). It has a few meanings in various languages and is a last name.

What price would you put on this odd name?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When something has real meaning to you, often its hard to pin an estimate. I'd maybe view it as a XXX figure domain, under most circumstances (with the right buyer). By the sounds of things if someone offered you 5 grand, you'd probably say no, and that's awesome. Enjoy your domain

Last edited:
•••
When something has real meaning to you, often its hard to pin an estimate. I'd view it as a XXX figure domain, under most circumstances (with the right buyer). By the sounds of things if someone offered you 5 grand, you'd probably say no, and that's awesome. Enjoy your domain
Thanks! Same, I'd say reg price from a domainer standpoint ;) Appreciate your comment.

•••
•••
The first thing i saw was MO Ale. I googled it, and there is an MO Ale!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back