Dynadot

discuss [Mixed topics] BB, Twitter, Hand Regs, brandables, And Advice, oh my!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

platey

Top Member
Impact
i am new in domain name investing have bought a few but not sold any as yet just had one enquiry
but i'm in no hurry to sell

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
finding a few 4 letter consonant .co.uk's in registrar for £15.58 ish but the .com's and .net etc have been bought
Only buy dot coms.

•••
•••
i have just found 17 x 5 letter {brandable} .com's in a registrar within 15 mins having looked at brandbucket earlier its ideal for short eg 5 letter easy to pronounce .com's especially if bought at £7.99

Join us in the superdeals threads - make a list and wait for COM sales - have been as low as US$1.39, more typical $4-6, today thru 5/31/2016 US$5.80
https://www.namepros.com/threads/944469/

@Ezeil - thanks and if you don't mind me pimping your twitter so we can all follow you : grin : https://twitter.com/ezeil_

•••
•••
Do you have to pay to have Twitter account?

•••
unusual - a 5 letter .com is available but the .co.uk version has been bought? usually the .com is always bought first

•••
@ZapNano

No you dont. Just a normal tweet and hashtag words into it that people would search relating to what you are selling.

Check out my @urlbazaar_ twitter handle. You can still see my old tweets on it. :)

•••
@ZapNano

No you dont. Just a normal tweet and hashtag words into it that people would search relating to what you are selling.

Check out my @urlbazaar_ twitter handle. You can still see my old tweets on it. :)
Ok I will; I might want to start my own lil world Twitt :)

•••
Cool :) I'm just starting to build my personal twitter profile now. lol I should have maybe done that first but I'm getting it done now.

•••
Oh how long it supposed to take? I thought just sign up, and it's all ...

•••
@ZapNano you have to verify the account by replying to an email

•••
•••
Is there any restrictions of what user name you can used?

•••
Cool :) I'm just starting to build my personal twitter profile now. lol I should have maybe done that first but I'm getting it done now.
Got off topic; but this kind of a mellow off topic. But yes, they will still report you. So we can just pm. Good idea...

•••
since my last post about 5 letter .com's i have since found another 20 easy to pronounce 5 letter .com's
that are still at registrar and cost £9.58 each

so in total a good hours work and found 47 x 5 letter .com's that are easily to prounounce available from registrar at £9.58 each

•••
Agreed, although I did know this one had value - just very niche to a project similar to mine - or to a startup using the name (it was a dictionary word although more of a niche keyword).

niche keywords are quite sought after at the mo

•••
hand regged supplychain----something--.com last July. Sold in April for $5k. I have two other similar sales this year. I'm definitely very profitable on my hand regs. Just hard to find very many good ones to register. I might pick up between 0 and 5 per day.

i hand regged a grocerytakeaway.com for £7.99 this year still sitting on it at the mo tho

•••
Every domain started out as a hand-reg. A name is a name. The only thing that matters is if you want it or not.

•••
Every domain started out as a hand-reg. A name is a name. The only thing that matters is if you want it or not.

the problem is i want to keep the domains i have but the idea is to sell one or two i suppose

•••
as a newbie, a smart thing to do is buy a Brandbucket domain [...] and list it on Brandbucket.

No, this is just stupid; especially as a newbie I would not recommend to got that 'lottery ticket & sit back' way.

No offense, just my honest opinion. :)

•••
No, this is just stupid; especially as a newbie I would not recommend to got that 'lottery ticket & sit back' way.

No offense, just my honest opinion. :)
Then hand reg a $10 domain ang park for for eternity on Sedo or godaddy

•••
.. or build some awesome landing pages .. or make some outbound marketing at the while .. and so on ..

•••
i have just hand regged this but havent got a clue about its value etc

NNNLNL eg 888l8l.com 888L8L.com

any ideas of its value?

•••
I would say no, but the Chinese are crazy, so who knows .. ;)

•••
Back