IT.COM

Mixed script "fake" IDN on Sedo

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
-These are just a couple of many that are on featured domains at Sedo.com, there are very many!

Sedo had stopped allowing them for some time now but slipping back in to their old ways.

They are shown as IDN but they are simply mixed script, English and other languages cobbled together, to look like real English words. Many people have been caught out by this type of worthless rubbish in the past both on Sedo and on the various forums.

holíday.com

amerìca.com etc.

Well done NP's for removing many of them from the forum.

Make sure you don't get caught by them, particularly if you are new to domaining.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YOU have to think & act international !
the INTERNET is not english

I know more about IDN than you will ever know.

You are selling rubbish and I will do my best to make sure as many people as possible know about it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Twit?
From what I gather, he should be gone from here.

•••
Wot has more patience than me. Respect.

•••
And another thread ruined.....hahahahahahaha

Only on namepros can a thread be good, but end up something different.

•••
Just some of the little gems Sedo are allowing him to have on site at the moment, perhaps business is bad and they are short of money? Contact your Sedo rep and let them know what you think.

bíz.biz

nèt.net

órg.org

cõm.com

ìcloud.com

ìdn.com

ípad.com

ìpad.com

íphone.com

ítaly.com

ìtaly.com

lìne.com

líne.com

•••
•••
ìtaly.com

The ì is a letter of the Latin alphabet, consisting of a ì with grave
In Italy, the ì is used when the syllable in which it occurs, is emphasized !!!

•••
允許為你喜歡什麼

السماح هو ما تريد

अनुमति तपाईं कस्तो हुन्छ

Tilladt er, hvad du kan lide

Allowed yilokho nawe ongathanda

estimación é o que lle gusta

אַללאָוועד איז וואָס איר ווי

ត្រូវបានអនុញ្ញាតគឺជាអ្វីដែលអ្នកចូលចិត្ត

Allowed သင်ကြိုက်အရာဖြစ်တယ်

дазволена тое, што вам падабаецца

許可あなたが好きなものである

İzin ne gibi
what exactly are you trying to prove here...sure looks like you are trying to bring up your post count? You could have editted your postings into one big one!

•••
Well, I might be wrong, but that's really insane...
ᗱ.com
idn.png
is on auction

Current Bid:
100,000 USD Bidding History (1 Bid)

Link

Sellers description!

1 Letter .com Premium Domain

This is your chance to own one of the most rare domains ever

= is a very special & unique character !!!

1 2 3 ( three )

Allowed by Sedo!

•••
ᗱ.com

xn--3qe.com

!!!

character is the keyword

•••
ᗱ.com
idn.png
正在进行拍卖

详细信息:
ᗱ.COM

无内容的域名。

** 此域名包含特殊的非英文字符(比如"ä"、"ö"、"ü"、"á"、"é"、"í"),且为国际化域名 (IDN)。请注意,即使域名中的符号看上去很正常,可能由于用户设置以及浏览器对国际化域名的限制,输入域名后,很多时候还是无法访问该域名。要访问域 名,可输入: xn--3qe.com

•••
•••
ἱ.com

Important Notice:

** This domain contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an Internationalized Domain (IDN). Please note that even if the signs in this domain name appear like regular signs, the domain may not be always reachable by typing in the name, due to browser limitations on IDN names and user setup. The domain can be reached by typing in: XN--ROG.COM

•••
Just got this email from the owner of ৪৪.com

"PEOPLE know that they are buying an IDN domain name,
Nobody is si stupid like you piece if s---t."

Remember the Russians & Ukranians?

•••
•••
Just got this email from the owner of ৪৪.com

"PEOPLE know that they are buying an IDN domain name,
Nobody is si stupid like you piece if s---t."

Remember the Russians & Ukranians?

More from Marian on my blog. :D

"You are just jealous about this Go to hell and search something else to do piece of s—t"

•••
Good to see DomainGang.com has taken up the cause. Well done Acro.

•••
See my blog if you want to see how low Sedo are stooping to get money. And what DomainNameSales.com are not doing to protect "buyers"

•••
"If the client clicks directly on the domain name, he/she will see the following“Important Notice: This is an Internationalized Domain (IDN). Technically the domain is (followed by the code).

We do make our customers aware of these names. Every seller is eligible to sell any domain which is available for transfer if he or she would like to at Sedo, as long as they do not violate our terms and conditions.

There a demand for these IDN domains and they do sell successfully.

With the details provided, we do hope that all our buyers are informed to know which type of domains that they are bidding on."

This was a reply I received from Sedo.

In other words we have put a basic explanation and after that we simply don't care!

How can there possibly be a demand for 4 week old fake IDN when there is no demand for real IDN?

This is simply a money grab and confirmation that domain auction sites,even the premier ones, will do anything for a $.

Perhaps Sedo etc should be taking an ethical look at their terms and conditions.

•••
i tend to think that when this type of thing actually gets to real courts under proper conditions and motivated lawyers this industry and it way of carrying on will get torn apart.

But then, maybe that's just me?

•••
i tend to think that when this type of thing actually gets to real courts under proper conditions and motivated lawyers this industry and it way of carrying on will get torn apart.

But then, maybe that's just me?
Thats the thing ethical domainers have been railing about for years.
If we dont police ourselves, then the gov is going to get involved, and nobody (except perhaps Curtis Neely) really wants that.

It's still the wild west out here with little gov controls, so it's up to the industry as a whole to hang the horse thieves, or at least run them out of town.

Peace,
Cy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back