Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

denarizqi

Established Member
Impact
Hi, please help appraise and give opinions on the domain militaryarmour.com

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mmm, take offers. Bit of a struggle for me. A niche buy...body armour would be nice (more known / potentially more than just military applications too)

Last edited:
•••
Mmm, take offers. Bit of a struggle for me. A niche buy...body armour would be nice (more known / potentially more than just military applications too)
Thanks for your opinion, that best domain I can get atm hehe. I'm bit confused about armour or armor though.

•••
Thanks for your opinion, that best domain I can get atm hehe. I'm bit confused about armour or armor though.
Armor is the American spelling. Armour is the preferred spelling in all the other main varieties of English

•••
Armor is the American spelling. Armour is the preferred spelling in all the other main varieties of English
Thank you, I thought I was buy misspelled domain

•••
Price low xxx. I wouldn't get my hopes high though if I were you.

•••
theoretically you can get a low 4-fig for this one. I've sold domains related to military.

The problem is, it might take years to sell, if ever.

•••
•••
theoretically you can get a low 4-fig for this one. I've sold domains related to military.

The problem is, it might take years to sell, if ever.
Wow, I will keep the domain for while.

If you don't mind, how did you sell your military niche domain? I did outbounds marketing emailing to hundred of potential buyer that related to the keywords but didn't get any response yet.

•••
Wow, I will keep the domain for while.

If you don't mind, how did you sell your military niche domain? I did outbounds marketing emailing to hundred of potential buyer that related to the keywords but didn't get any response yet.
Just list it on Afternic. The buyer will come to you.

Outbound will probably not work for this kind of stuff.

•••
Just list it on Afternic. The buyer will come to you.

Outbound will probably not work for this kind of stuff.
Thanks I will try to list on Afternic.

Yes it's true, I did outbound but dont see any response

•••
•••
Back