Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact

Attachments

• all_domains.csv
    8.6 MB · Views: 272
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This type of hypster would never fail to report every bit that he sells, in terms of dollars, and his Facebook feed is all inclusive I am sure. Even if some crap sales are left out, I am sure they would be more than eaten up by the 20% commission he must pay his team of brokers against what is reported.

All the other factors such as changing BIN to Make Offer and then back to BIN, and switching to GoDaddy rather than relying on his own brokers, prove that there are real issues going on here.

Did you look at
http://www.mikemann.com/domains/
that is his list of his BEST domains.
?
or are you still just arguing "in theory" that it must be making money?
massivemammaries.com ?
openapis.com ??
asianchamberofcommerce.com ???
southforthewinter.com ????

if you look at the 300K list it is much worse. The above is his list of his BEST domains.

next time, look at what is being sold before you comment about what you THINK must be happening, "in theory."

Where is your portfolio anyway? I don't see any reference to it in your signature. If we could take a look at it it might give insight into why you think MM's portfolio could be profitable, because looking at it myself, I cannot see how, notwithstanding all the facts.

Last edited:
•••
Getting tedious now, bore off.

•••
What's tedious is that someone would keep arguing about "what must be" --- "in theory" --- without any facts, other than "he must not be reporting all his sales" (and, "such unreported sales must add up to millions of dollars more than he is even reporting").

Last edited:
•••
that is his list of his BEST domains.
?

That is not his list of 'best domains' you pillock, go to domainmarket.com and click on the letters....

Just for letter A, B and C you will find....

Angola.com
Advertising.co
Benin.com
Burundi.con
BurkinaFaso.com
Bank.co
Cameroon.com
CivilLiberties.com

Etc, etc, etc.

You are making yourself look REALLY jealous, that's your problem here... you are jealous of Mike Mann.

•••
"Xynames.com domains for sale since 2002"

Domain creation date 04-29-2015

Credibility meter = zero.

•••
We had a different website before
https://www.namepros.com/threads/lo...-real-word-domain-names.1045621/#post-6394633
going back to 2002.

But anyway, as long as you are making it personal, lol, what is your domain portfolio? All I could recall on here was that you had hand registered some bitcoin with an s after it co.uk domain and thought it was the best domain in history, you posted about it so many times I actually remember the posts. With such thoughts, perhaps one could imagine that you'd look over MM's 300K domains and think that it could be sustaining itself. It really could not, and I'm sorry if you think that it must be sustaining itself.

All I can say is that the man himself is reporting not enough dollars to indicate that the $2.4M nut is being met. Anything beyond that, is...speculation, not facts.

Last edited:
•••
What? I posted that on hand reg of the day, what's wrong with doing that?

I've not mentioned your portfolio so don't know why you are talking about mine. I couldn't be bothered to look, but you are the one who looks like a jealous idiot on this thread matey.

Take care, not wasting any more time on your silly vendetta against Mike Mann.

•••
Mmm, okay. Does every debate with you with every namepro member on here end in name calling? Thanks.

•••
I've had a look at your domains and you have some nice brandables, happy now?

That doesn't mean you aren't completely wrong about Mike Manns sales numbers though, I think its clear that you have just got your wires completely crossed and instead of admitting your simple mistake you have just kept digging.

Would be great if Mike Mann could just come on here and tell us his gross sales figure for 2017, now that we are 1 day from the end of the year. Would be a great way to finish this thread.

•••
All right. That would be nice, if he would.

•••
I sent MM a Facebook message inviting him to come to this thread and comment....

•••
I sent MM a Facebook message inviting him to come to this thread and comment....
Lol, it's a good idea! But since you're on the other side of this debate, I'm not so sure what that invitation was like for him to read LOL

•••
why are you discussing if Mike makes money or not?
-actually thats not your business-

you should better care if YOU make money or not

the better question to be discussed is:
what would be the best strategies
-in case you make money -
to scale it.

•••
someone created this thread about that MM has posted BIN prices on his 300K portfolio, and so we comment. What other reason need there be for commenting?

•••

so what he reprices his domains...
I do so everday

actually all of my domains are repriced daily

that's not an invitation to discuss
if he is making money, right?

thats not your business

•••
Why discuss anything?

The post invites comment on the value of the domains (BIN posted) and whether such a portfolio is sustainable. It's actually a pretty popular topic on the internet in general if you google MM's name there are numerous articles and commentary postings on the subject of whether he could be making money on such a large portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
Why discuss anything?

The post invites comment on the value of the domains (BIN posted) and whether such a portfolio is sustainable. It's actually a pretty popular topic on the internet in general if you google MM's name there are numerous articles and commentary postings on the subject of whether he could be making money on such a large portfolio.

simply ask Mike if you are really interested
all other "facts" are simply "fake news"
as the they lack insider knowledge

•••
Well, if you'd read what was posted above, it was adding up the numbers that MM posted as his monthly sales, but anyway, if he comes on here to comment with something more reliable than his claim that he sold atthedropofahat for $20K, would be welcome.

"Fake news" is about every word out of President Grump's mouth, so not everything a person says about himself is true. Rather, what I did above is compile various statements of MM, some contradictory, to show a pattern, and try to get at what might be the truth.

It would be shocking to you to find that a salesman might lie about his sales?

Last edited:
•••
Well, if you'd read what was posted above, it was adding up the numbers that MM posted as his monthly sales, but anyway, if he comes on here to comment with something more reliable than his claim that he sold atthedropofahat for $20K, would be welcome.

"Fake news" is about every word out of President Grump's mouth, so not everything a person says about himself is true. Rather, what I did above is compile various statements of MM, some contradictory, to show a pattern, and try to get at what might be the truth.

It would be shocking to you to find that a salesman might lie about his success?

so basically you don't know what is true and what is not true
so as I said its pure speculation
and even not your business

•••
I guess what you're saying is that you're the arbiter of what it is okay to discuss, and what not to discuss on the internet?

All we have are his own reported sales numbers. Adding these up extrapolates gross sales of $1.8M for 2017, with commissions figured in, more like $1.44M net sales for 2017. Given that a 300K portfolio would need minimum $2.4M per year to sustain, these figures would indicate a loss for 2017. Beyond these numbers, we have only speculation.

Last edited:
•••
I guess what you're saying is that you're the arbiter of what it is okay to discuss, and what not to discuss on the internet?

All we have are his own reported sales numbers. Adding these up extrapolates gross sales of $1.8M for 2017, with commissions figured in, more like $1.44M net sales for 2017. Given that a 300K portfolio would need minimum $2.4M per year to sustain, these figures would indicate a loss for 2017. Beyond these numbers, we have only speculation.

its not your business
it make no sense to speculate
what somebody else might be earning

register 300K domains
and find out

•••
The actual issue is that, other than a few people in the world, you guys have absolutely no idea how to appraise super premium .Com domains and don't realize how fast they are rising in value; and you certainly havent even tried to appraise even 1% of my collection even if you were qualified; so you all are just making up stupid guesses that you have no idea about, other than my renewal fees, which you know. Godaddy bot and estibot (and your bothead) are counterproductive because they make up random numbers that only harms the marketplace.

•••
•••
BTW, we already deleted 100,000 names that were deemed not good enough and just kept the best ones. It takes a very long time to weed through 300K domains to find any others worth deleting. We definitely have the very best average quality collection by a mile. The others are 99% garbage while ours are 99% brandable .Com worth about $7K each on average retail, $1K each as a collection

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back