discuss Mike Mann picked up MY TRASH!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
Just found out that the man you called ''domain king'' picked up one of my mega crappy domain that I let expire last year. He buy it from GoDaddy expired auctions, because the domain has the original registration date I hand regged that crappy domain! LOL

The name is: fuerzatec.com (spanish non sense domain name HAHAHAHAHA! I totally regret hand regged that name, thats why I let expire it… Now its somebody else crappy domain! ahahahahaha!

Here you have the sale thread I posted on Feb, 14 of 2018 here on namepros:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fuerzatec-com-techforce-in-spanish.1065425/

I just checked that Mike Mann yesterday just updated the name servers of fuerzatec.com and listed for sale in his domain Marketplace ( domainmarket.com ) for $ 888 USD. <---- Wont sell for that Price! haha!

I just checked the Whois record:
Registrant Name: Michael F Mann
Registrant Organization: Domain Asset Holdings, LLC
Registrant Street: 9812 Falls Road
Registrant Street: Ste. 114-331
Registrant City: Potomac
Registrant State/Province: Maryland
Registrant Postal Code: 20854
Registrant Country: US

This confirms my personal theory that the ''domain king'' is just an average domainer like everybody else! LOL :xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::smuggrin:

ITS OFFICIAL Mike mann picked up MY TRASH!! ahahahahahaha! :xf.grin::hilarious::facepalm::hilarious:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I thought you were looking for discussion here.
There is NO discussion, the domain is TRASH period… and Mike mann picked up MY Trash! Thats it… I cleaned up my portfolio last year and now the trash has a new owner ahahahahahaha!!!

•••
There is NO discussion, the domain is TRASH period… and Mike mann picked up MY Trash! Thats it… I cleaned up my portfolio last year and now the trash has a new owner ahahahahahaha!!!

Do you want a cookie or something? You have reiterated this statement. You sound like a broken record. Maybe you should post it 5 more times and see if it comes true. Karma is not nice to people like you. Didn’t your mom teach you manners?

•••
I'm not sure why you're boasting about this, if its that bad why tell everyone you registered it.

I always find it odd when someone with less than 2 years experience is laughing at someone who makes very good sales all the time and who ownes over 300,000 names. I think someone is annoyed that Mike will sell it in a few years and they wished they hadn't dropped it now 😉 I can see any other reason for this thread. Rather just wish other people good luck when they snap up one of your old names, I know I do 👍

I bet you would have laughed at him regging UpperPeninsula.com as well, I know it's not a name I would register.

https://www.namepros.com/blog/mike-manns-top-10-sales-where-are-they-now.1092788/

Last edited:
•••
fuerzatec is German
meaning =

for zatec ( fuer = for )

efty eftys lefty leftys

•••
•••
I hope he pops it off for 20k so you feel salty

•••
Just found out that the man you called ''domain king'' picked up one of my mega crappy domain that I let expire last year. He buy it from GoDaddy expired auctions, because the domain has the original registration date I hand regged that crappy domain! LOL

The name is: fuerzatec.com (spanish non sense domain name HAHAHAHAHA! I totally regret hand regged that name, thats why I let expire it… Now its somebody else crappy domain! ahahahahaha!

I just checked that Mike Mann yesterday just updated the name servers of fuerzatec.com and listed for sale in his domain Marketplace ( domainmarket.com ) for $ 888 USD. <---- Wont sell for that Price! haha!

I just checked the Whois record:
Registrant Name: Michael F Mann
Registrant Organization: Domain Asset Holdings, LLC
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Potomac
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: US

This confirms my personal theory that the ''domain king'' is just an average domainer like everybody else! LOL :xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::smuggrin:

ITS OFFICIAL Mike mann picked up MY TRASH!! ahahahahahaha! :xf.grin::hilarious::facepalm::hilarious:

Might wanna take his info down.

•••
Mike mann AKA Domain TRASH ''king''
upload_2019-1-5_22-25-14.png

•••
Mike mann AKA Domain TRASH ''king''
Show attachment 106348
You ever heard of slander or defamation of character. Both are illegal. It’s absolutely pathetic how desperately jealous you are.

Isn’t it past your bedtime?..

•••
You can 'HAHA' and 'LOL' as much you want, it is not going to change the fact that you are in pain and you regret for not renewing the domain...!!

HAHA LOL..!!

•••
you regret for not renewing the domain...!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! you made me laugh hard! thanks!! I regret hand regging that crappy domain since 2017!! thats why I did Not pay the renewal in 2018

My portfolio is now very clean!! ahahahahaha!! that crappy name was bad for my portfolio...

•••
To the OP @OmarVG
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! you made me laugh hard! thanks!! I regret hand regging that crappy domain since 2017!! thats why I did Not pay the renewal in 2018

My portfolio is now very clean!! ahahahahaha!! that crappy name was bad for my portfolio...

Are you old enough to even have an account? 🧐

•••
Hey @OmarVG,

Here is some good advice, just STOP IT already man.

The only one's reputation being hurt here is yours.

ps. if the thread was created to place emphasis on the name, then congrats, you succeed, but try to do it in a more professional way next time.

•••
Sometimes, other people, trash become Gold for someone, Nothing wrong in it.

•••
@OmarVG Your posts in this thread reek of immaturity. You're damaging your own reputation with posts like this and it could dissuade people from working with you in future.

You're jealous that a well known domainer picked up your domain and you've come on here to rant by disguising your posts as laughable spew and nonsense.

•••
Doesn't know anything about this domain but Mike Mann is the one who sold one of his first domain Menus for 10k and who registered thousands of domain names in 1 night. .
I am sure his mind works more and that too in right direction than most of us here . ..

Last edited:
•••
Zatec has released in the Armenia press as potential partnership with an undisclosed German corporation , I guess Fuer / For Zatec will be a valuable asset , especailly since the TM wont be applicable till after full signing of partnership.

are you sure its not just 888 minimum offer ? sounds like this could be a really smart play,
who was the poor chap who dropped it ?

•••
Zatec has released in the Armenia press as potential partnership with an undisclosed German corporation , I guess Fuer / For Zatec will be a valuable asset , especailly since the TM wont be applicable till after full signing of partnership.

are you sure its not just 888 minimum offer ? sounds like this could be a really smart play,
who was the poor chap who dropped it ?

The OP who started this thread. Don’t feel sorry for him. He’s a moron.

•••
ya no prob, mine is fake news anyhow , I thought this was the talk senseless info and accusations thread.

•••

OP used to own not only .com, but also .net and .org, and still seems to own .mx. That's LOL...

are you sure its not just 888 minimum offer ? sounds like this could be a really smart play, who was the poor chap who dropped it ?

At domainmarket, it seems to be 888 $ BIN, try it yourself; Sedo, however, has it at 50 k$! :xf.eek:

https://sedo.com/search/details/?language=us&domain=fuerzatec.com

EDIT - nah, just noticed that seller at Sedo is from Mexico, so it's actually old page, OP was the one who tried to sell it for fifty grands... :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Worst thread. He is gonna sell it. Sometimes if you have a capability, you can easily sell dust in the price of diamonds. Though this domain seems quite good. I don't know Spanish but google is translating it to "strength".

•••
Fuerza Tec , == Force Tec in spanish from my translator . true news. this op is looking silly, and the way he came out egocentric for no reason. so pointless. delete thread @moderator

•••
I'll pick up your trash too, if any chance to make money. I bet money making bots and algorithms picked up your domain (among thousands other domains).

•••
May be potential buyer thinking will buy this domain in 2019.

•••
I'll pick up your trash too, if any chance to make money. I bet money making bots and algorithms picked up your domain (among thousands other domains).

Spent 6 years of reading NP before made your first post? :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back