Dynadot

New Domain Name Appraisal from Mike Mann's AccurateAppraisals.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
3D2420AD-B2C4-4A0E-B387-F42C303A6A0C.png

This is one of the first domain name appraisals from Mike Mann’s AccurateAppraisals.com. Appraisals cost $88 for each domain name and the final price is the average price from 3 appraisers.

What is your opinion?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hope he's getting paid for appraisal promotion!

•••
•••
Yusupbabay does have quality names. Although they are not $xxx,xxx names, they are good. I don't believe a naive domainer would be able to get names like that.

Hence I am inclined to think that he is somehow affiliated and/or is insider in this whole Accuoverrate Appraisal thing.

•••
Ask them if they'll pay the domain name owner 50% of the appraised amount for the domain name, given they claim it is an "accurate" one....Or ask them to make their best offer, and compare it to the appraised value.
You nailed it.

•••
Mike Mann proved over and over that people will pay his insane prices. He is the Man no doubt. He appraises in honest way that he sells himself. We can never achieve his prices for domains, but he does it time after time. I am not sure why people are so critical by his insanely high evaluations. It helps all the domainers. If we get 10% of these very high evaluations we all be very rich.

•••
Mike Mann proved over and over that people will pay his insane prices. He is the Man no doubt. He appraises in honest way that he sells himself. We can never achieve his prices for domains, but he does it time after time. I am not sure why people are so critical by his insanely high evaluations. It helps all the domainers. If we get 10% of these very high evaluations we all be very rich.
yeah true it keeps market moving , and gets attention of other buyers as well.So in fact this help us.

•••

He does get low to mid $XX,XXX for those kind of names thanks to huge size of the portfolio. But not low to high $xxx,xxx save for few outliers out of 300,000+ names.

Also, don't see anything honest in this kind of "888" apraisals and avoiding number 4 appraisals, especially when what we see is a "black box" output with no clear methodology, comparable sales etc.

The whole story of 3 appraisers is built to avoid showing the methodology and comps.

So many issues have been raised about his project and none has been properly answered. Instead, he has chosen to just have Yusupbabay to virtually represent him here.

•••
this is beginning to be sad, and I am starting to feel sorry for you.
can anything be said and done to save you?

That is not his domain. Someone else owns this domain. @Yusupbabay is just posting the screenshots.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Could someone please tell me, why the fuck people pay me the appraisal amount.

1. Because it's signed by Mr.Mike Mann

2. Because I have paid $88

Or We just need a real appraisal which is:-

3. Because buyer see the value of the domain in his own eye. (No one knew accurate appraisal only the "Buyer", though sometimes buyer to get confused & simply register a domain name instead of buying)

For me, appraisal are scam (sorry guy's) whether it's done by Bot, Man or Mann etc.

Thanks

Furquan Ahmed

•••
I wonder how much ‘iwouldrathernotspendmymoney.com’ would be worth.. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
I am not sure why people are so critical by his insanely high evaluations. It helps all the domainers.
we get 10% of these very high evaluations we all be very rich.
'if' :xf.wink:

But appraisals don't make domains sell better. If you know what the domain is worth, you don't need an appraisal. And if you can't figure out, then you shouldn't be buying domains in the first place.
These appraisals are nothing more than ego boosters. I would rather buy a prerelease name for the same amount. At least I have something tangible.

•••
•••
•••
•••

if you're the only one here thinking this is good, then you cannot be right.

•••
https://onlinedomain.com/2018/02/19...-appraisals-mike-mann-accurateappraisals-com/

Here are the first 10 domain name appraisals from Mike Mann and AccurateAppraisals.com
Konstantinos Zournas February 19, 2018 Domain Name News Leave a comment

accurate-appraisales-300x150.png

Here are the first 10 domain name appraisals from Mike Mann and AccurateAppraisals.com.

The average price of the 10 appraisals was $340,062. The lowest price was $68,221 and the highest price was $1,261,555.

RegentStreet.com $246,555
Racism.com $273,221
HouseKeepers.com $68,221
Donations.com $206,555
NewsBreak.com $73,221
HomeFinance.com $219,888
FirePrevention.com $79,888
SouthernCalifornia.com $1,261,555
TrafficAccidents.com $73,221
CommercialProperty.com $898,296

•••
Why not just go to DomainMarket.com, try and find a few comps similar to your domain and save yourself $88. ;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back