IT.COM

New Domain Name Appraisal from Mike Mann's AccurateAppraisals.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
3D2420AD-B2C4-4A0E-B387-F42C303A6A0C.png

This is one of the first domain name appraisals from Mike Mann’s AccurateAppraisals.com. Appraisals cost $88 for each domain name and the final price is the average price from 3 appraisers.

What is your opinion?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is Mike Mann one of the three appraisers?

Who are the other two (or three, if he is not doing it)? Why are they the best? What are their credentials?

•••
are you happy with your purchase?

I am very happy to know the value of MovieCall.com.
I am only 1 year of this business domain. and for someone who is just starting a domain business desperately needs an experienced leader selling high-priced domains.

I see a very successful domainer in this business is mike mann.

thank you

•••
I am very happy to know the value of MovieCall.com.
I am only 1 year of this business domain. and for someone who is just starting a domain business desperately needs an experienced leader selling high-priced domains.

I see a very successful domainer in this business is mike mann.

thank you

Here is the news for you: Probability of MovieCall selling for anything near $7K is 0.0001% in any given year.

So much for the "Accurate" appraisal from an experienced leader...

•••
•••
•••
For AutoDamage the "market value price" is right.
The insurers company Kemper w $8 billion in assets alone can afford 300k. This is just one of many companies that can buy.
The average Auto Damage appraiser salary in USA is up to $90,000 per year.

btw. for those who can't follow the road; due diligence before you perform auto-destruction.

•••
Truck and SUV sales volume is double that of cars in the USA.

.com
truckdamage - available to register
suvdamage - available to register
autodamage - $339k fair market value

... yeah that makes sense

•••
@SuperBrander does have a good point, even on the site it does says

There can be no "correct" domain valuation. The only way to get a good, fair, realistic valuation that everyone can count on is to use multiple top appraisers to reach an average/consensus valuation. And there are only a couple dozen people in the world qualified for this high level domain appraisal work in the first place; able to create realistic appraisals using best practices methodologies.

Ref: ( Domain Valuation Info 4th section down )

that's exactly what's he offering...

"The only way to get a good, fair, realistic valuation that everyone can count on is to use multiple top appraisers to reach an average/consensus valuation."

•••
Auto damage & heavy equipment appraiser jobs exist

Truck damage or suv damage appraiser jobs doesn't exist.

•••
Where do big rig owners get damage appraised and fixed?

.com available to register
equipmentdamage
heavyequipmentdamage
tractordamage
trailerdamage
pickupdamage

Last edited:
•••
Truck and SUV sales volume is double that of cars in the USA.

.com
truckdamage - available to register
suvdamage - available to register
autodamage - $339k fair market value

... yeah that makes sense

Sales volume for SUV + Trucks may be higher than cars, but auto damage would be universally understood to cover every common vehicle. Getting a service center to pay more than a 1k would be front page news.

Last edited:
•••
Mid $xxx,xxx according to the Mann, yet, only 263 exact searches per month globally and almost no type-in traffic to this very important and valuable asset, since it is not even ranking on Alexa...

http://domainindex.com/domains/autodamage.com

autodamage.com information
domain autodamage.comBIG
appraised value 1,940 USD
domain birthday 22-May-1997
age 21 year(s)
appraisal accuracy 80%
backed by deals No
backed by appraisal No
domain rating -
TLD rating AA
Google pagerank -
SLD autodamage
keywords auto damageAUTO+ ACCO UK Limited EM Yes
AUTO tesa SE DE Yes
AUTO NAVENTO TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. EM No
damage Living Proof, Inc. US Yes
List of deals for autodamage.com
Domain Price Currency Date Source
waterdamage.us 3200 USD 2013-06-24 Afternic
fixwaterdamage.com 1899 USD 2013-06-13 Afternic
damageinsurance.com 1050 USD 2006-12-15 Afternic
waterdamagelasvegas.com 1035 USD 2013-08-22 Godaddy
propertydamagecoverage.com 60 USD 2009-07-07 Sedo
haildamagerepair.com 295 USD 2008-09-09 Sedo
damages.com 26000 USD 2011-03-02 Moniker
damaging.com 201 EUR 2009-04-23 Sedo
autos24.de 1600 EUR 2009-06-08 Sedo
auto-ogloszenia.pl 10 PLN 2011-10-25 Polish Domain Market

autodamage.com search volume in Bing, Google & Yahoo
Global searches for autodamage.com 0
Global approximate CPC autodamage.com 0.00 USD
Global competition for autodamage.com 0% (low)

Global searches for "autodamage" 263
Global approximate CPC "autodamage" 0.67 USD
Global competition for "autodamage" 16% (low)

Global searches for "auto damage" 263
Global approximate CPC "auto damage" 0.67 USD
Global competition for "auto damage" 16% (low)

•••
google: Auto Damage vs AutoDamage

•••
google: Auto Damage vs AutoDamage

you are confusing google search results with actual searches by people. Apparently, not many enter "auto damage" into there search window. And why would they?

•••
That keyword planner / console tool of Google is no longer allow you to see exact number of searches anymore. Searches vs Impressions vs Results vs Bites (Network Ads) vs Track & Trace (PartnerAds, Geo etc)... and the rest of pump and dump

Last edited:
•••
That keyword planner / console tool of Google is no longer allow you to see exact number of searches anymore. Searches vs Impressions vs Results vs Bites (Network Ads) vs Track & Trace (PartnerAds, Geo etc)... and the rest of pump and dump

Just tried google adwords planner.

Says auto damage is searched 100-1K times a month.

•••
When Ads company mention something like this bellow, you know, it's fair play pump and dump game.

"The competitor domains and market leader domains reports will not reveal the actual keywords, quality, bids or settings from your campaigns to other advertisers, nor will they show that information for your competitor domains and market leader domains."

meaning: intentional accuracy problem

•••
Last edited:
•••
Nice assessment for your domain, should help with a potential sale!

Still wondering who these three top domainers are...did notice two names on certificate..

it could.
but if you sell an auction site like gd auctions etc.. there is no place to talk about this appraisal or show it to buyer.

and auction sites is where most sales happen.

so its really limited to email inquiries. and even then, for $88, its a big chance to take for each domain (I mean for total newbies, cause no one else here will pay for this service) just to have a chance at improving a sale chance or a sale price.

just ask yourself (anyone here) if you'd pay $88 for this service. and you'll have all the answers you need and there will be nothing else left to talk about really.

imo

cheers

Last edited:
•••
Nice assessment for your domain, should help with a potential sale!

Still wondering who these three top domainers are...did notice two names on certificate..

My guess, they are Domain Market employees.

•••
Auto damage & heavy equipment appraiser jobs exist

Truck damage or suv damage appraiser jobs doesn't exist.
Where I am from..if I got in a accident and damage my car/truck/SUV (sport utility vehicle)..my insurance company would ask for three different damage appraisal from automotive "body shops"..

Isn't auto, short form for automobile which include cars/truck/SUV's ?

•••
•••
three different damage appraisal

So far, categories (classifications) exist only on a master level: Auto & Heavy equipment damage appraiser job in USA. (extra categories? let me know!)

Regards

•••
Could you imagine if someone paid $88 and their Valuation came back to $0/Zero? Oh wait that's not possible, is it now?!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back