Dynadot

.com Mighty Gadget Takes Next Step in Global Expansion With New Domain

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Mighty Gadget, a leading technology and gadget news website, announced today that it is officially moving from mightygadget.co.uk to mightygadget.com in order to better serve its growing international audience.

For the past three years, Mighty Gadget has been recognised as one of the top 3 technology blogs in the UK by Vuelio...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you are some kind of AI bot, you always post topics related to my domain reg and searches, one of my recent though about a combo word+gadget.com domain that i did not reg and i remembered that i lost my chance to register it and today I see this targeted topic. Your previous topics are also related to my searches and thoughts.
Other members that look like AI bots, the guy in Technology topic looks to be doing same, after i cursed him a couple of times now he post less tech news, which is fine to me.
There was other guy Lox if not wrong his topics also look targeted at me. I even doubt that here on NP's are real humans, maybe you are a bunch of Bots, who knows.

•••
eye-roll-meme.gif

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back