IT.COM

Metaverse: Welcome to the Matrix!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact

Metaverse: Welcome to the Matrix!​

The plan to create a Metaverse is beyond evil, it is the inhuman and pure slavery. People will get addicted more to endless dopamine doses in an ugly meaningless non-real world, where they become no better than a drug addict that needs continues doses of drug to stay functional.

The Metaverse and the Matrix are strikingly very similar, in the Matrix people live in virtual world and are used to generate energy, in the Metaverse people live in virtual world and are used to generate money! There is better life out there than in this this upcoming Matrix world where they want us to spend our lives and become nothing more than money generators that spend money on buying virtual digital assets!!

Our children deserve a better future, a future where they live real life not a virtual one. They deserve a better childhood, a childhood where they run, laugh, catch butterflies, climb trees, play football, smell flowers, getting bee sting and fell from bike countless times. Not a childhood where they stay all day imprisoned by a small screen watching youtube or playing video games! and definitely not a childhood where they wear VR glasses and live in a virtual world.

NFTs, blockchain and the metaverse are turning our world into The Matrix

Many experts have warned about the dangers posed by artificial intelligence, and the popularization of blockchain, NFTs and the metaverse add fuel to the debate. Will these technologies help us better our lives? Or are they guiding us towards a darker, more Matrix-esque world, wherein we spend more and more time in a virtual space we can’t escape?

Mark Zuckerberg is creating a future that looks like a worse version of the world we already have

The metaverse has, "the potential to disrupt almost everything in human life," analysts at Jefferies, led by equity strategist Simon Powell, said in a December note. Bloomberg Intelligence described the metaverse as an "$800 billion market opportunity."

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree but I also would like to think that people are cleverer and more savvy. Maybe at the start with the novelty factor but it would settle down.

•••
well no one will force others to use metaverse.. only the stupid and lame will become slaves to it

maybe the vaccines.now are in.preparation for this... to make us dumber and more lame... they wouldnt tell.ya.if they were

•••
•••
well no one will force others to use metaverse.. only the stupid and lame will become slaves to it

maybe the vaccines.now are in.preparation for this... to make us dumber and more lame... they wouldnt tell.ya.if they were

You will be surprised by the number of people who will get sucked into this.. and you will be more surprised about how much money they are going to spend.

10 years ago (or more) a friend of my brother told him that he spent $800 on a sword, my brother thought that it was a real sword but then realized that his friend bought a sword in World of War Craft game.. same people who are now buying digital assets in multiplier games will buy avatars and stupid stuff in the Metaverse.

•••

The Metaverse Is Pure Evil...

Last edited:
•••

The plan to create a Metaverse is beyond evil, it is the inhuman and pure slavery. People will get addicted more to endless dopamine doses in an ugly meaningless non-real world, where they become no better than a drug addict that needs continues doses of drug to stay functional.

The Metaverse and the Matrix are strikingly very similar, in the Matrix people live in virtual world and are used to generate energy, in the Metaverse people live in virtual world and are used to generate money! There is better life out there than in this this upcoming Matrix world where they want us to spend our lives and become nothing more than money generators that spend money on buying virtual digital assets!!

Our children deserve a better future, a future where they live real life not a virtual one. They deserve a better childhood, a childhood where they run, laugh, catch butterflies, climb trees, play football, smell flowers, getting bee sting and fell from bike countless times. Not a childhood where they stay all day imprisoned by a small screen watching youtube or playing video games! and definitely not a childhood where they wear VR glasses and live in a virtual world.

Mark Zuckerberg is creating a future that looks like a worse version of the world we already have

If you think the “metaverse“ makes humanity and personal real connections to suffer you are a little late to the internet party. Humanity including very small children have been addicted to their devices for a long time. Its just getting a new name.

When was the last time someone actually looked at you in public? Everyone is a slave to their devices allready. What we call it doesn’t matter.

•••
If you think the “metaverse“ makes humanity and personal real connections to suffer you are a little late to the internet party. Humanity including very small children have been addicted to their devices for a long time. Its just getting a new name.

When was the last time someone actually looked at you in public? Everyone is a slave to their devices allready. What we call it doesn’t matter.

Not all people are like that, for me I don't have a Facebook account, and I never had a personal account on any social network. And I don't allow my kids to use social networks.

So the choice is still in our hands, we need to be aware and take action, I refuse to be a sheep in the herd, I will never be in, and I will do my best to keep my children out.

•••
Not all people are like that, for me I don't have a Facebook account, and I never had a personal account on any social network. And I don't allow my kids to use social networks.

So the choice is still in our hands, we need to be aware and take action, I refuse to be a sheep in the herd, I will never be in, and I will do my best to keep my children out.

til u get a.mandatory covid vax and yer will to oppose lessens.

•••

I do have some agreement with your points but this topic will always be debatable. In essence anything can have good or bad use. It's up to people how they use it. When internet came out nobody expected so many (good/bad) use cases. Technology will keep advancing no matter what we think. People will have to adopt/adapt at many intersections of physical/digital worlds. Maybe future will have more surprises and probably they coexist, who knows! More than technology, the more worrisome inheritance for the next generation is the adverse climate, due last 100 years of technological development. isn't it?! we can only hope and pray for good.

•••
When was the last time someone actually looked at you in public? Everyone is a slave to their devices allready.
Hi

that's so true
folks always seem like they got something to check or somebody to call on their phones.

i member when there were no cellphones, back when folks used to talk to each other at the dinner table
:)

imo...

•••
Hi

that's so true
folks always seem like they got something to check or somebody to call on their phones.

i member when there were no cellphones, back when folks used to talk to each other at the dinner table
:)

imo...
The amount of times we look at a screen in a day, it can have its effect on people. A good portion of people do suffer anxiety, due to their screen time. All the looking down / hours of screen staring etc. Very disconnecting, but considered normal behaviour

I do admit if I'm out for dinner, I do have a sneaky peak at my phone. Overall, I will make a conscious effort to be present, than in cyber land. Becomes less about your business, just good manners

Last edited:
•••
Back