Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1669137465282.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. "air miles" in the metaverse ?
What don’t you get? Its a rewards program for moving between brands in the metaverse. Like Frequent Flyer Miles. Open to any brand.

•••
What don’t you get? Its a rewards program for moving between brands in the metaverse. Like Frequent Flyer Miles. Open to any brand.
"brands" or "metaverses" ? If I am in one so called "metaverse" and then visit another, I get "points" and that is held by a third party ?

•••
"brands" or "metaverses" ? If I am in one so called "metaverse" and then visit another, I get "points" and that is held by a third party ?
Yes they want us to basically live and move around in the metaverse like a real world. Rewards for specific activities or brand loyalty is not some strange concept.

•••
MetaBankPayments.com
MetaEpayments.com

•••
Dynadot sale report from October
metamob.xyz $1,495.00

Not my sale

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Have any of you seen Apple use the term metaverse before? I may be wrong, but I have a strong feeling that they have a million reasons to stay clear of using it for any of their products and services.

Last edited:
•••

Brand Battles: Meta Aims To Clear Path For 'Metaview' TM

Meta filed a cancellation petition on Tuesday against a trademark registration for "Metaview" for computer programs and manuals, which is held by Metafile Information Systems Inc., following the tech giant's unsuccessful attempts to register a trademark on the same word.

https://www.law360.com/retail/articles/1554744/brand-battles-meta-aims-to-clear-path-for-metaview-tm

Interesting that while there may be "no use" of exact metaview by Metafile Information Systems Inc., they do use metaviewer which can be found at metaviewer.com and according to Wayback Machine, has been there for over a decade.

•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

USmetaverse.//xyz
Mtaverse.//org

•••
•••
•••
Finally managed to forward digitaltwin.tech to dan.com

Let's see what happens

Got a $5K offer for DigitalTwin.tech

Turned it down, as I'm counting on getting better offers in due time.

The digital twin market was valued at over $10 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach a value of over $ 61 billion by 2027. DigitalTwin.com com is owned by GE.com and al lot of Digital Twin domain have been developed by businesses.

Although there is no comparing to .coms, DigitalTwinTech.com sold for $14,888 in 2020 (as per namebio).

Registered for 10 years in advance, so no hurry to sell anyway. Let's see what happens.

•••
Stumbled upon something rather exciting and very neat!

The 96k sale of sports.gg is Dev!
( @MediaCode sale ^)

And it’s a Worlds First VR METAVERSE ARCADE !! 👀🔥

https://sports.gg/
C06ACFFB-0882-425A-AA31-6E46A21B50E3.jpeg

I found this as I was researching related sites building arcades for the Metaverse while adjusting and updating my +Arcade in KING listing .

Last edited:
•••
•••
@elad has vrarcade.com (probably at a similar price to metaversearcade .com at dan)

yep he has a great name there...and

That one at Dan is the one I was referring to in my post (+Arcade KING) ...you're looking at em :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back