Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The following domains are available for a wholesale price.

Let me know if you're interested.

the//m/e/ta/to/ken// .xyz
the//m/e/ta/ growth .com
mv/m/inting//.com
me/ta/va// .finance
m/e/ta//noid//.xyz
m/e/ta//noids/.net
e/m/e/ta//fun/nel// .com
the//m/e/ta/va.com
the//m/e/ta//grow/th// .xyz
the//m/e/ta//ville // .xyz

Last edited:
•••
Meta+Keyword:
MetaAdept.com
MetaAlly.com
MetaAtop.com
MetaAvant.com
MetaAxes.com
MetaBrio.com
MetaChum.com
MetaDiadem.com
MetaDoings.com
MetaElan.com
MetaEsprit.com
MetaForwards.com
MetaOner.com
MetaQual.com
MetaRota.com
MetaRuling.com
MetaSavant.com
MetaShaft.com
MetaStairs.com
MetaUniq.com
MetaverseAura.com
MetaverseMood.com
MetaverseMost.com
MetaverseMuch.com
MetaverseSum.com
MetaverseVan.com
MetaverseVis.com
MetaverseWit.com
MetaVisum.com
Metaxle.com
MetaYeh.com

Keyword+Meta:
ArtyMeta.com
AstuteMeta.com
Charmeta.com
DabMeta.com
DeftMeta.com
FeatMeta.com
LetMetaverse.com
MavinMeta.com
MaximoMeta.com
MostMetaverse.com
NormMeta.com
RegalMeta.com
SagaMeta.com
SoleMeta.com
SumMeta.com
SumMetaverse.com
TechyMeta.com
ValuedMeta.com

MV+:
MVDab.com
MVFull.com
MVHall.com
MVSum.com
MVVan.com

+verse:
Availverse.com
Ergverse.com
Lusverse.com
Mavinverse.com

•••
I can’t even believe this is still being discussed. Every “metaverse” thing I’ve seen looks like a failed cartoon.

Web3 = fail
Meta = fail

Stick to .com and what the real world actually uses. Zuck spent billions and his alternate reality looks like something a 1st grader could design.

•••
The author who coined ‘metaverse’ is building his own online world

Cheers
Corey

•••
For my opinion it is good domain to list all meta domains or meta news.
My one with keyword @meta is - ActualsMeta.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I can’t even believe this is still being discussed. Every “metaverse” thing I’ve seen looks like a failed cartoon.

Web3 = fail
Meta = fail

Stick to .com and what the real world actually uses. Zuck spent billions and his alternate reality looks like something a 1st grader could design.

Don't be slow. Obviously Zuck was trolling with that graphic to get media attention. Do you really believe he spent billions for that shitty graphic? Do people actually believe that lol?

No do a bit of research into what FB/meta has been working on for the last 8 years. The billions Zuck spent on metaverse tech was relating to things that will make the metaverse actually work like hyperrealistic codec avatars, natural language processing, spatial, ar, vr, robots, haptics, ambisonics, ml, computer vision, IOT etc..

•••
The author who coined ‘metaverse’ is building his own online world

Cheers
Corey
As I understand he can go UDRP the (metaverse.com) domain cause his book is older and he coined the word, the domain was registered after he coined the word.

•••
I have NewestWeb.com
I think it's fit for #web3 #web4 #web5
TheNextWeb.com is a famous source.

•••

Web3 = fail
Meta = fail

What being discussed?

Money is coming in non stop + offers 👀

Agree on .com

•••
What do you think about

WebThreeD .com?

•••
•••
The metaverse/s development could come at a much faster pace than we anticipate.

Zepeto, asia's biggest metaverse (coming from south-korea), is focusing on expansion.

Other countries as china (xirang) or the US (roblox, sandbox etc.) won't like to stay back; rivalry may push the business forward, as so often.

https://www.ft.com/content/14c88e84-f3c8-485e-a9df-31ead34e48f0

If rumors are correct, games like cyberpunk will contribute in this race too, soon.

Last edited:
•••
Sold
Meta // Yuan // (dot) // com
Afternic $4,500

•••
•••

Web3 = fail
Meta = fail
One suggestion here for domain investors might be that you don't always have to believe in a certain technology yourself. As long as you manage to register and sell the right domains on time. In my case 6 meta domains have already brought in 36k usd in sales.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Web3 = fail
Meta = fail
I don't know whether it will have a future or be YAB (yet another bubble) but it certainly is a catching trend.

I just don't understand why so many are focused on using "meta" when thanks to FB no one can easily use that and expect to grow.

MySpace >> LinkedIn >> Facebook >> Twitter >> Pinterest >> Instagram >> Snapchat

What do these names have in common? Exactly. Imagine if each company had tried to use My in their names.

Real contenders will use alternative names for their companies - without "meta" in them.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
•••
Sold
Meta // Yuan // (dot) // com
Afternic $4,500
yuanyuzhou is the chinese word for metaverse
(actually metauniverse; but no one says metaverse in chinese.
That would be yuanjie).

Great sale, congrats!

•••
I sold metajuana/com for $4995 a few months back, it was a hand reg. Listed it on afternic for $4995 and buyer hit the bin.

some of the meta domains I hold are; metaguys.com, metaauthority.com & 4meta.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back