Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Short, rhymes, very sexy metaverse domain name. Not interested in buying though.
thank you, store and 24 makes a good rhyme, true (y)

I may keep it for a while, if I don't get a decent price.

Selling the names as collection to a web 3 retail investor makes more sense than trying to sell each name seperately, I think.

Edit: If anyone knows a good source (buyer), I offer a commission of 15% on the sales price.

Last edited:
•••
SafeMetaverse.com
GuildMetaverse.com
WagmiMetaverse.com
MetaverseMoon.com

•••
•••
•••
So we should avoid all omniverse names?
I have the opposite conclusion, if Nvidia is not afraid to develop Omniverse, then we should not be afraid either. There are many protection classes, registration of a brand in one class does not prohibit use in other directions.

•••
•••
So we should avoid all omniverse names?
We are free to reg prefix Omni+anything or vice versa which is less attractive, however omniverse can be just like metaverse so that one corporation is not the only who can use this term.

•••
•••
CosmicVerse.com
PlayMetaverse.xyz
ErisVerse.Com
AZverse.com
DespositVerse.com
OrcusVerse
FundamentalVerse.com
ObviousVerse.com
StyxVerse.Com

•••
Have seen this great ranking of all metaverse projects, by now.
And wanted to share.

Sandbox is at rank 1, by no surprise.

•••
[sorry for this stupid thumbnail; I know its an act to have zucks face so close]

•••
Most likely people will renew until they drop.

I wouldnt buy a name for one specific buyer especially if it's not .com

•••
•••
Will Facebook come again for metapay. , metapayments. , metabank. and meta. !!!!!

Or we will renew and renew and renew and renew and ren,,,,,,,
No need to come back for:

metapay.com > fully functional website >> has nothing to do with Meta Platforms Inc.
metabank.com > fully functional website >> has nothing to do with Meta Platforms Inc.
metapayments.com > not resolving

both websites seem to have no legal problems with running their sites using these domains,
& naming themself alike.
Just like many other, who run a legal business using 'meta' in their domain.

So, my question:
I posted earlier 3 running sites, which seem to have no legal problems.
@Elad n and @HandmadeLife claim that if required, only Meta Platforms Inc. would be interested in (any) meta( ).com domain.

So you could impossible earn any money trading / or developing meta( ).com domains, as no one would be interested in it...

However, reality shows clearly that this is NOT the case.

Otherwise, please elaborate me in a different view with real arguments.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I think for the Metaverse to work, the equipment is going to have to be very cheap and you charge for the content. Right now the equipment (very little exists) is very expensive and there is little content.

While we are seeing a huge commitment by Meta/Facebook and a few dozen large companies, 99% of businesses out there are just sitting on the sidelines waiting for it to blow up.

Expect to renew all of your good "meta" names for another year or two before this thing really gets rolling.

•••
I think for the Metaverse to work, the equipment is going to have to be very cheap and you charge for the content. Right now the equipment (very little exists) is very expensive and there is little content.

While we are seeing a huge commitment by Meta/Facebook and a few dozen large companies, 99% of businesses out there are just sitting on the sidelines waiting for it to blow up.

Expect to renew all of your good "meta" names for another year or two before this thing really gets rolling.
yep - for most names & likelihood, you might be totally right.

Most companies are waiting for big great news, just like many domainers...

this is however different than to say:
no one will be interested /
if meta inc. does not come along, you won't get any chances to sell your name.

•••
I never said that, good luck I have no time for that.

•••
No need to come back for:

metapay.com > fully functional website >> has nothing to do with Meta Platforms Inc.
metabank.com > fully functional website >> has nothing to do with Meta Platforms Inc.

both websites seem to have no legal problems with running their sites using these domains,
& naming themself alike.
Just like many other, who run a legal business using 'meta' in their domain.
Not sure what you mean but these two ARE what Meta Platforms paid $60M to acquire. You will notice their front page indicates their new names are Pathward, because Meta Platforms now owns both names.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...thward-after-facebook-meta-buyout/7247271001/

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back