Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Mark Zuckerberg says Meta's metaverse project will lose 'significant' sums of money for up to 5 years​

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/mark-zuckerberg-says-metas-metaverse-095455570.html

"Many of Meta's products for an 'embodied internet', where users would be immersed in a virtual world, are not likely to be viable for 10 to 15 years, according to its board."

Zuck throws a bucket of cold water on his own fire.
all in.

I think that's quite close the dogma we hear from that, since the rebranding.

But as it is, not profit tech / IT / internet companies perform the best at the stock markets :xf.grin:

•••
all in.

I think that's quite close the dogma we hear from that, since the rebranding.

But as it is, not profit tech / IT / internet companies perform the best at the stock markets :xf.grin:
Umm....
Tom Cruise What GIF

•••
Hello guys, I thought 'metaverse' is forbiden key to manage in its own domain name. Isn't or I'm in false?

•••
Hello guys, I thought 'metaverse' is forbiden key to manage in its own domain name. Isn't or I'm in false?
You can register metaverse related domains as long as you don't register something like MetaverseTwitter. Twitter is well known trademark.

•••
freestyle /// verse
my /// verse /// id
one /// life /// verse

•••
icymi...mike mann sold twitterdating.com for $8888...he was not afraid of tm trouble
Mike Mann is not the regular type domainer.

•••
Mike Mann is not the regular type domainer.
with twitter being a dictionary word, nobody owns it anyway. according to trademarkia there actually is no tm for the word twitter

•••
•••
•••
with twitter being a dictionary word, nobody owns it anyway. according to trademarkia there actually is no tm for the word twitter
at least the first sentence still stands. don't know if i can trust trademarkia anymore.

•••
Are we using "world" like we do "verse" and "sphere" ?

Just found an interesting expire today, so reg'd it: AfterDarkWorld.com

•••
Metaphine.com
Metaverses.nyc
Metaxine.com
MetaDeception.com

•••
MetaGames.xyz
MetaPad.xyz
MetaTrade.xyz
Meta360.xyz

•••
•••
I've noticed several of the Metaverse names from the Giant $million dollar escrow bundle deal that cassidy sold are now listed for sale on efty via : domainer/com

...curious

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sold metaverse.domains for $ 7,777

•••
•••
•••
when did dd lower their xyz prices to .88?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back