Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MetaBiomes.com

Sale venue: Alter
Listing type: Buy Now
Seller: Not me
Sale price: $988

•••
sold for $16,500
Original tweet was deleted.
Travel/Zoo/Meta?? That has to be the weirdest Meta sale I've seen yet.

For the beginners out there, don't count on this kind of luck for a 3 word domain. The odds are like hitting the lotto. Especially for a whacky one like this....if it was even a legit sale lol...

•••
•••
Travel/Zoo/Meta?? That has to be the weirdest Meta sale I've seen yet.

For the beginners out there, don't count on this kind of luck for a 3 word domain. The odds are like hitting the lotto. Especially for a whacky one like this....if it was even a legit sale lol...

Sold to travelzoo.com he was lucky they didn't go the tm route.

Don't like sales like these, pure squatting.

•••
Another odd one...
"A biome is a distinct biogeographical unit consisting of a biological community that has formed in response to a shared regional climate. Biomes may span more than one continent. Biome is a broader term than habitat and can comprise a variety of habitats."

Does that help? :xf.grin:

•••
Since Metapay is a thing now. I got MetaCard.org , MetaCash.io and MetaMarket.xyz

•••
Meta/ payment/ service in king

•••
•••
1653171775955.png

1653171793019.png

1653171814626.png

•••
•••
•••
Just sold V/E/R/S/E/L/U/X/E.C/O/M. $2888
Transfer already started.
Sedo, inbound, BIN, fast transfer
Handreg, hold time 6 months.

Attachments

• 2022-05-22 10_15_35-Inbox - Mozilla Thunderbird.png
    2022-05-22 10_15_35-Inbox - Mozilla Thunderbird.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
•••
verse+keyword sales start ....
i think you also hold, v....lux

•••
Congratulations

•••
I have names metaverse dot luxe
verse dot mv

•••
verse+keyword sales start ....
i think you also hold, v....lux
yes. I'm buying a few "meta" names every day. Today I bought:

SharedSpheres.com
SharedVerses.com
MetaIntersect.com

•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)
metaversestaker.com
metalve.com
stakermeta.com
universtaker.com
meticated.com
buymetaboat.com
buymetacrafts.com

HMU :) 🤙

•••
metaversestaker.com
metalve.com
stakermeta.com
universtaker.com
meticated.com
buymetaboat.com
buymetacrafts.com

HMU :) 🤙
Hello @buyhelsinki

A very warm welcome to NamePros, and thank you for sharing your metaverse related domains with us today (y)

My advice is not to go crazy with these kinds of meta combinations right away. In my estimation the combinations are not strong enough.

Happy domaining.

Last edited:
•••
Hello @buyhelsinki

A very warm welcome to NamePros, and thank you for sharing your metaverse related domains with us today (y)

My advice is not to go crazy with these kinds of meta combinations right away. In my estimation the combinations are not strong enough.

Happy domaining.
Thanks for your opinion I appreciate it. That is true and were bought little blinded by my lack of experience.

•••
Verse/Apartments in com
Verse/Doc in com

•••
metaversefinal.com

Metaverse Final

•••
Should I buy more names? I'm getting fomo again 😂

•••
Should I buy more names? I'm getting fomo again 😂
You can register for batch number 394 of metaverse domains that have never been registered before. Be quick.

•••
Will Facebook come again for metapay. , metapayments. , metabank. and meta. !!!!!

Or we will renew and renew and renew and renew and ren,,,,,,,

•••
Will Facebook come again for metapay. , metapayments. , metabank. and meta. !!!!!

Or we will renew and renew and renew and renew and ren,,,,,,,
You should renew at least once but I tend to think if they wanted it they would allready have it. Their pattern seems to be to buy in a flurry at least with these rebranding names.

•••
Back