Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Don't bother changing your xyz prices like that. none of us are gonna sell any of our xyz's close to that price. Don't ask me why, but that's the way it is.....
That domain would've sold even if it was owned by a different owner. My prices for xyz are 1/4 - 1/5th of that price.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats to her. What's her secret sauce selling xyz for great prices while others seemingly with better names can't get a lick?
She has quality+quantity while others have only quality or quantity.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats to her. What's her secret sauce selling xyz for great prices while others seemingly with better names can't get a lick?
My best guess is that it's volume - Swetha has over 20,000 names and even though she's selling well now, she has thousands of quality names that are not sold

Last edited:
•••
Yep, I just read up on her. I think it's basically quantity + quality as mentioned. And since she's cornered the xyz market, she probably has good channels into buyers and established revolving door of business. Also, because of her quantity, any of her great xyz sale basically brings more visibility and worth to her other xyz names. Finally, a bit of luck as abc.xyz and block.xyz helped bring more visibility as well.

It's like being early and amassing a portfolio of premium *.io or *verse.com or meta*.com etc etc

•••
What better names? She is selling single dictionary words. Can’t get any better than that.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks to all.
I will report it as soon as the transfer completes.

Last edited:
•••
What better names? She is selling single dictionary words. Can’t get any better than that.
Let’s be fair , I’m sure there are ppl out there with better name or names as good . The sales that she make are amazing and I haven’t seen other here report sales like tht. So she does seem to have the secret sauce (knack) for selling these type names and there’s nothing wrong with that. Maybe she just has more of these names

Last edited:
•••
Let’s be fair , I’m sure there are ppl out there with better name or names as good . The sales that she make are amazing and I haven’t seen other here report sales like tht. So she does seem to have the secret sauce (knack) for selling these type names and there’s nothing wrong with that. Maybe she just has more of these names

(Metadata is actully 1 word which most poeple don't realize, and NFTs have brought it even more attention, as well has meta/metaverse)

It's not that complicated really.

What MOST people are over looking with her @DNGear sales and names!

That aren't just any 1 WORD names...

She has just about EVERY single GREAT 1 REAL word ........"BRANDBLE "NAMES!

BRANDABLES!!!!
Flare, Beacon, Glow, ext (.com HUGE brandables & mulit compaines -not available ) xyz /good money

The, That, psychological (1 word but Not Good Branables)

It's the type of words she selling!

This branbles in .com have been off the market Longggg ago!

Most the names have several other compaines in other ext.

I know I've looked!

Also As pointed out over and over

a LARGE portion of the .xyz market is from

DEGENS.....that want to go against the norm of web2

and I'd say 2/3rds of her buyers are in decentralized /crypto space in some what and can afford to covert over ETH/BTC or simply just Pay with Bitcoin as DAN accepts...and BAM!

Then again I gave up trying to inform this forum about NFTs months ago....

Cheers to her!

The names she sells....if people would just bother to look up the word...It's not a secert!

She just happen to postion herself ahead of a movement!

BLOCK.xyz .....no one here should need anymore justification than that.

DEGENS /DEFI/ DECENTRALIZED /CRYPTO all want .io .xyz and IF they can afford .com will usually pick it up if they can.

....things evolve

@DNGear @karmaco @Rammbo

Last edited:
•••
I own meta / world . Xyz worth double that price

Any suggestions to change nameservers from squadhelp to Dan ?

why pay 30% to sqaudhelp that's robbery!

also

you should ask 6fig (but can have min offer set at 5 fig ( it would set a nice floor price for MetaW/o/r/l/d +etx

as I own the

.gg ( gaming /p2e) EMD ext
.ai ( ai Altricial Intelligence EMD ext)

and Kate Buckley owns

.io and her brokerage service is asking for offers that start in 6figs ( they paid 5figs at auction)

Last edited:
•••
(Metadata is actully 1 word which most poeple don't realize, and NFTs have brought it even more attention, as well has meta/metaverse)

BRANDABLES!!!!
Flare, Beacon, Glow, ext (.com HUGE brandables & mulit compaines -not available ) xyz /good money

I know I've looked!

and I'd say 2/3rds of her buyers are in decentralized /crypto space in some what and can afford to covert over ETH/BTC or simply just Pay with Bitcoin as DAN accepts...and BAM!

Cheers to her!

The names she sells....if people would just bother to look up the word...It's not a secert!

DEGENS /DEFI/ DECENTRALIZED /CRYPTO all want .io .xyz and IF they can afford .com will usually pick it up if they can.

....things evolve

@DNGear @karmaco @Rammbo
I think ppl know about nfts.

BRANDABLES!!!!

I know I've looked!

Cheers to her!

....things evolve

@DNGear @karmaco @Rammbo
I’m well aware of the meaning of the names she sells in reference to web3. I had many good NFT domains in .com .All I said was nobody else has seen those sales so she definitely has a knack for selling xyz names . No one else is making sales like tht. I don’t see the problem with saying tht.

Last edited:
•••

BRANDABLES!!!!

I know I've looked!

Cheers to her!

....things evolve

@DNGear @karmaco @Rammbo

To go 1 step further and not to de -rail the tread

you can reg numismatology .xyz right now! ( coin, currency funny enough)

yet the real 1 word .com

numismatology.com is for sale on dan for for $3,190

Have at it!

the .xyz names @DNGear sells are FIRE brandables and in .com would cost evem more and are all taking!

New degens /STARTUPS want GOOD brand names to BUIDL their new platforms

cheers!

•••
Also some ppl are using the xyz but a lot are using .com and .Io mainly

•••
I think ppl know about nfts.

I’m well aware of the meaning of the names she sells in reference to web3. I had many good NFT domains in .com .All I said was nobody else has seen those sales so she definitely has a knack for selling xyz names . No one else is making sales like tht. I don’t see the problem with saying tht.

NO one ELSE is making sales like that

Becuase...

She OWNS 98% of the Total amount of 1 word good Enligh "Brandble" names in .xyz!

That's what people have failed to understand! I know I've looked!

To get 1 now, you must battle out at drops/auctions or ....buy from Sweath LOL

ps... this isn't directly strictly at you at you but for the entire forum @Rammbo get along quite well, I just see the same thing questioned and decided to address it in this post thread.....I usually let it go!

She has all the best 1 word branbles in .xyz

That is why no one esle is are will be sharing except for a few 1 offs here an there!

like my GLO.xyz when it happens ;) ( yes I bought it aftermarket)

Last edited:
•••
NO one ELSE is making sales like that

Becuase...

She OWNS 98% of the Total amount of 1 word good Enligh "Brandble" names in .xyz!

That's what people have failed to understand! I know I've looked!

To get 1 now, you must battle out at drops/auctions or ....buy from Sweath LOL

ps... this isn't an attack at you @Rammbo get along quite well, I jsut see the same thing pointed and decided to address it in this post thread.....I ussaly let it go!

She has all the best 1 word branbles in .xyz

That is why no one esle is are will be sharing except for a few 1 offs here an there!

like my GLO.xyz when it happens ;) ( yes I bought it aftermarket)
If you look at the initial reply I said maybe she has more . I don’t kno I haven’t check but I said tht was a possibility . And no offense taken. I’m fine with having a discussion or a disagreement and still be cool with anyone.

•••
And I still think that she has the secret sauce (talent for selling .xyz names) every time I see a xyz sale she has made I say wow she really good at selling the xyz domains . And getting the best prices for them

•••
If you look at the initial reply I said maybe she has more . I don’t kno I haven’t check but I said tht was a possibility . And no offense taken. I’m fine with having a discussion or a disagreement and still be cool with anyone.

Yea I just hopped in from the ( .xyz hate thread, by whats he's name LOL)

so I may have come off heavy sry mate

yea she had 20K single words...and the best of the best brandable are in there. It's amazing actually.

Well back to the Metaverse

anyone getting new offers ?

•••
•••
•••
Well back to the Metaverse

anyone getting new offers ?
yes lowball offers on my meta+kw
had listed on sedo, then dan, most recently afternic, getting much more traction with afternic
new to pricing so not sure if I should set a BIN and how to appraise, or just keep open as Make Offer

•••
yes lowball offers on my meta+kw
had listed on sedo, then dan, most recently afternic, getting much more traction with afternic
new to pricing so not sure if I should set a BIN and how to appraise, or just keep open as Make Offer

Nice! I've had a lot of traffic but no meta offers lately since end December....

Funny after months of no sales on Afternic

I switch back to ns3 ns4 and got a sale last week! ( I use Dan, Efty, Afternic landers)

I took advise @AbdulBasit.com I think the lander with the fill out form gets you more leads, and offer more help to buyers...

•••
Back