IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1642437548062.png

1. 2 years old
2. 18 years old
NFT Metadata / Metaverse Metadata
https://betterprogramming.pub/generate-your-nft-metadata-11a878c082b9
3. 10 years old

•••
MetaverseDomains.co
MetaverseDomain.co

•••
ITMetaverse.io

Attachments

• IMG_20220118_003818_434.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 52
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Got this names yesterday ...its hyphen , but easy to spell, memorable and registered in more than 300 other extension.

Screenshot_20220119-150452.png

imo, I feel it is still valuable for end users to provide metaverse reviews services

•••
Alpha drop, this news is blowing up right now!!!

Coinbase and Mastercard have just announced that they are launching an NFT marketplace where you can buy NFTs using a Mastercard Credit Card.

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-...utionize-nft-purchase-experience-8e486a392c55

Now here’s the Alpha. Few know this, but as of today you can purchase NFTs using your Mastercard credit card at ‘Anima’, which is an Augmented Reality NFT platform.

Today, Coinbase and Circle backed AR platform ‘Anima’ launches ‘Mirror’ by Demsky. An interactive AR digital sculpture that evolves through global exploration.

https://anima.supply/demsky/mirror?m=adhara

•••
Metaversley(com)

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
My portfolio's GOAT domain name is certainly one that got the Meta keyword.

I thought of MetaDhabi.com as being the one hub to shelter every Blockchain based business in AbuDhabi; Like the Metaverse Version of the Emirate.

Given that AbuDhabi is fully motivated and willing to adopt emerging blockchain technologies (Defi FinTech DAO Gamefi...) and one proof of that is the Huge success of The Blockchain World Event AbuDhabi. Read more about it by just googling "AbuDhabi Metaverse" Sorry but being a new member, I'm not allowed to share external links.

•••
large (1).png

Just listed this sizzling hot 🔥 name as a 3-day Fixed Price listing here at NamePros

Last edited:
•••
"meta" word

meta
fora.net - $4688
nverse.com - $7500
metamill.com - $2068
meta-verse.io - $850

source: namebio reported sales- last sold on 19-01-2022 namebio

•••
MetaverseTravel 20k offer declined
MetaverseHealth 10k offer declined

•••
•••
just declined $5k offer for MetaverseSummit

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I own a brandable domain name Mettaverssa.com

•••
Showcase and discuss doesn’t equal SHILL your auctions running outside this platform. It contributes nothing to this thread.

•••
what do you think is stronger meta + word or metaverse + word?

Currently own:

MetaOxygen.com
MetaLabyrinth.com
MetaInternal.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back