Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@DomainBarracksRob :"However NFTs and Crypto and the Metaverse are heavily connected to the function of the Metaverse."

MetaNFTsArt
MetaNFTArts

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
that's decent

I remember either xxxvr or vrxxx sell round 10k few yrs back

think it was vrxxx tho

as in vr..meta+kw more desirable than reverse
Yes, it was VRxxx, my sale :xf.wink:

•••
When it had disappeared from Sedo, I hadn't received the Sedo email to say my bid was accepted by the seller at that point, but it came through eventually so I got it in the end :)

Show attachment 185955
Great name, I still own VRgalaxy in king :xf.smile:

•••
Metaux is French plural of "metal" so to me that's an outlier. And considering the timing.

UX is also short for User Experience. IMO very relevant to the metaverse.

•••
I just got an email. I should be able to post another big sale soon. I didn't think this one was going to go through.

While you spend time discussing other peoples' and companies' money and how they choose to invest it, I'm going to stay pricing my domains as aggressively as possible because their are clearly entities out there where $50K on a .net and much higher on .com is a walk in the park for them. I wish I could share some sales with you guys to elucidate on the topic.

One thing I agree on is that this gravy train isn't going to last forever, but in the mean time... this is a rare opportunity. No need to overthink it.

So cheers! Happy hunting everyone. Stay aggressive.

You are on fire! 🔥🔥🔥

Very happy for you.

•••
Secret informations....

Last edited:
•••
Decentraland: $30,000,000 Virtual Real Estate Boom | Metaverse Millionaires

My apology to anyone who has seen this video already. As stated earlier in this thread, we're just getting started or just scratching the surface.

Last edited:
•••
•••
By the way, 90 % of Meta domains that were sold were bought by Facebook team ( And companies working with Fb), I have evidence of that I will not announce now, that including MetaDating
Pretty bold claim with no proof. And what about the low-hanging fruit? I mean, wow, even I have made one aftermarket purchase.

•••
•••
Metaly.io
MetaTX.net
Metacentric.co

•••
Sold!

MVCreators.com - $1,188

Dan.com lander (BIN)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sold!

MVCreators.com - $1,188

Dan.com lander (BIN)
Is this the first sale of "MV" words in relation to the metaverse?

•••
•••
Decentraland: $30,000,000 Virtual Real Estate Boom | Metaverse Millionaires

My apology to anyone who has seen this video already. As stated earlier in this thread, we're just getting started or just scratching the surface.

Thank you for sharing @Big Mac great video hadn't seen this yet but have been on top of the topics. Hope this gives people a glimpse at what's possible in the metaverse and the amount of money being spent.

Nice showing of the intersection of kind of like the many spaces interacting together in grand Web 3.0 metaverse fashion.

Last edited:
•••
I know I could have sold for a crap load more but quick flips are fun too sometimes, no?

•••
•••
Is this the first sale of "MV" words in relation to the metaverse?

It's possible. Let's wait and see when the domain is put to use. Either way, MV has been used to represent MetaVerse for about 12 years now, from my research. But it's not common, so it's still hyper speculative.

•••
It's possible. Let's wait and see when the domain is put to use. Either way, MV has been used to represent MetaVerse for about 12 years now, from my research. But it's not common, so it's still hyper speculative.
Thanks. And Congratulations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back