Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone picked up MetaInsurance dawt king from HD, was listed for $6k+ I think.

Last edited:
•••
MetaAvatars.io
BuildMyAvatar.com

•••
In regards to meta domains selling for mid xxx,xxx + it's not a matter of if but when. NFTs are selling at those ranges because sellers are demanding and pricing there assets at such prices. If you have premium realestate, demand it's worth. This is an opportunity like non other. Don't sell yourselves short if you have premium names. For a domain can do for a business... they are extremely undervalued compared to nfts.

I don't think some realize just how big the digitization of the real world into the this metaverse is going to be..

No one is going to give you xxx,xxx plus if you don't demand it. I'm aiming high. I've already had an angel investor inquire on two names in my portfolio. Ride the wave!

Just my opinion

Agree that there is a big market for it and not only for Meta but all things relevant such as AR VR XR Immersive (top keywords more chances of course) and that sellers will dictate the sale prices.

•••
https://news.bitcoin.com/paris-hilton-lists-a-few-pieces-from-her-nft-collection-via-sothebys-metaverse-marketplace/

parishilton.PNG

Last edited:
•••
I regged dark *m*e*t*a.co

Derived from darkmatter.

•••
•••
•••
I correct spellings of anything are usually not popular.

Correct plurals often sell though, even though the singulars are more popular for branding in most situations.

I own MV+Avatar dot king and didn't reg the plural when it was available. The owner of the plural currently has his version up for $500k. Not regging the plural can cost you lol...... But incorrect plurals, not so much...
I own brandable versions in .com MVatar+MVatars

•••
•••
•••
Surprised we haven't seen meta+LL sale. Anyone? I actually prefer LL to +L (prefix/suffix) for this term. No junk letters, ofc.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Surprised we haven't seen meta+LL sale. Anyone? I actually prefer LL to +L (prefix/suffix) for this term. No junk letters, ofc.

There are many unreported sales happening and domains are changing hands.
Not every sale is being reported as @Rhinnnn pointed out.

Last edited:
•••
Metaux is French plural of "metal" so to me that's an outlier. And considering the timing.

•••
SOLD
Meta
Nature .com

$2,888
BuyDomains
10/24/2021

(not my sale-namebio)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Meta/////Mastery/////co

Last edited:
•••
metanobodycares.com
metaversenobodycares.com

•••
Meta Por*ography
Metaverse Por*ography

In dawt com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
In regards to meta domains selling for mid xxx,xxx + it's not a matter of if but when.

I don’t like this quote because I (and I’m sure others) have seen it many times in other niches, as said VR springs to mind straight away.

CHIPs was all on the go once, people buying random LLLL.com’s, even other extensions, 1 investor paid 7 figures for thousands of random LLLL domains in some random extension. 1 day CHIP domains were in demand and it was like overnight, they became junk!

It was the same with NN.com’s when Chinese companies was buying them all up, whilst these domains are still valuable, they are no longer guaranteed millions and I saw investors pay millions to acquire some of these domains.

NFTS are selling (BAYC specifically), because demand is there, but in BAYC it’s an investors market, all of it is driven by investors trading amongst themselves and because demand is there, ape owners can ask for what they want. When money is no longer to be made on these pictures and it will happen some point, value will decrease, so it’s no good 1 buyer still holding out for 7 figures for their ape, when it’s too late, you had your chance when the market was hot.

Right now ‘meta’ is the BAYC of domains, I have never seen anything like it in my time investing, but I (and a few others) have given theories why we have seeing these abnormal sales and if these theories are true, then 1 week non .com hand regs won’t carry on selling for mid-5 figures.

Yes right now you can ask for what you want for ‘meta’ domains, but I still maintain if you are serious about selling you have to adapt to the market/demand and domain owners don’t dictate that, just as they never with CHIPS/NN.com’s. What makes a great investor is knowing when to cash out and knowing when to stop investing.

Last edited:
•••
Getting some interest in

Metaverse Marketing
Metaverse Games
ARverse

From marketing companies and startup founders but real early, no reason to sell now unless an offer that I can't refuse, not even a reason to counter as price always goes up lol

Metaverse games and marketing are taken in 28-26 extensions and growing by the day.

•••
Back