Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
See this is what i don't get and why it could be a concern for average 'meta' domains going forward and why i think it 'may' not carry on.

Them starting at $20k for a 2 week old .net and with respect non-premium and just accepting your counter says to me they are trying to get rid of money, i mean a guy sold a long tail double worded plural.co registration for $50k+ last week.

Doesn't that set a few alarm bells off? I wish someone would dump some money on me, so it's fantastic for you guys right now who have made these great sales and congrats, but I'd go as far to say this as never happened in domains before and it goes against the rule book in what to invest in and how much these domains 'should' sell for, so surely I'm not the only 1 who senses something is not right.

It is odd man, it's like the craziest trend we have seen so far. I mean .net and .io and .xyz and .co selling for such big numbers and just registered it's wild. Congrats to everyone selling.

•••
Mtvrz dot com
Metavrrse dot com
CurrencyMeta dot com
SolutionsMeta dot com
ePayMetaverse dot com
CommercialMeta dot com
ExchangeMetaverse dot com

•••
•••
MetaDating.net sold today for $35,000 at Sedo. It was registered at Dynadot two weeks ago, this is crazy.
Was kinda mentioned here a few hours ago.

•••
One farfetched guess I have: Fb splurged some 10 million or so on "creators" for the Horizon/metaverse. It is these creators who are using those amounts to secure these domains.. and maybe they know the central branding is going to be around "Meta"

True but they would need these domains. Zuckerberg has had Meta.com and .org for a long time. Metaverse.com has been at Mark Monitor for 4 years some think Facebook is the owner. They don't need metadating.net or metapayments.co.

•••
True but they would need these domains. Zuckerberg has had Meta.com and .org for a long time. Metaverse.com has been at Mark Monitor for 4 years some think Facebook is the owner. They don't need metadating.net or metapayments.co.
The potential owner of metaverse.com is public as shared by @DomainBarracksRob earlier today
I just Realized now that

Metaverse.us forwards to the non resolving .com (Metaverse.com)

However, the .us shows whois info ........

•••
The potential owner of metaverse.com is public as shared by @DomainBarracksRob earlier today

;) You got what I was saying, unless for whatever weird reason .us is just randomly forwarding for no reason or attention.

Last edited:
•••
•••
;) You got what I was saying, unless for whatever weird reason .us is just randomly forwarding for no reason or attention.

What's interesting there is that name looks to be the old owner of the .com before it moved to MarkMonitor in 2017.

Metaverse Corporation
Registrant Street: 49 Stouts Lane
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Monmouth Junction

That was the owner of the .com, so this is interesting did they hold the .us and it was always forwarded?

Last edited:
•••
What is the problem with forwarding

I own metaverse.jdhhdj and I will forward it to metaverse.com

It is weird now !!!!!!!!??

Ok metaverse jdhhdj whish is past forwarded to king domain is for sale now
Offers accepted
Minimum : 1M

•••
What's interesting there is that name looks to be the old owner of the .com before it moved to MarkMonitor in 2017.

Metaverse Corporation
Registrant Street: 49 Stouts Lane
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Monmouth Junction

That was the owner of the .com, so this is interesting did they hold the .us and it was always forwarded?

idk maybe they sold it and kept the .us

both .com .us last updated was month 05 (may) but on separate days

Last edited:
•••
idk maybe they sold it and kept the .us

both .com .us last updated was month 05 (may) but on separate days

That's what I am thinking. Because the .com moved to Mark Monitor years ago the .us stayed at GoDaddy.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice - I just used the credits to buy in and around Upper Phillimore Gardens, Kensington, London where median sold price for real houses in the past 12 months is around £28 million

Will it translate to the Virtual World? (Not the multimillion pound asking I mean) Who knows......but I own 20 of them now :xf.grin:

I'm ur neighbour there. :lookaround:

•••
М / Е / Т / А / В / I / L / L / Р / А / Y

(Кing)

•••
MetaYou dot org
MetaTop dot org
MetaKitty dot org
MetaTunes dot org
MetaTimes dot org
MetaWebsite dot org

•••
•••
Looks like the owner of metaverse. Ai has turned down a 200k € offer and wants more.Fair play.
See the comments section -

https://tldinvestors.com/2021/10/metadating-net-2-weeks-old-sells-for-35000-at-sedo.html

Nice, I’ve seen his name many a time in my searches and more, he has some great names.
He’s not new to ai / robotics either, and is savvy in getting extra attention to them

runs / owns this forum and showcase his names there, much like what happen either the OG crypto/bitcoin names

Pr.ai

Last edited:
•••
Can’t find any mata name, I think
iHateMeta .king lol

Last edited:
•••
Nice, I’ve seen his name many a time in my searches and more, he has some great names.
He’s not new to ai / robotics either, and is savvy in getting extra attention to them

runs / owns this forum and showcase his names there, much like what happen either the OG crypto/bitcoin names

Pr.ai
Maybe this could jump start sales for the longtail meta names...

•••
I received three small offers yesterday for names metaverse.property metaverse.healthcare metaverse.mg
A few days ago there was a small offer also for metaverse.lc .It turns out recently meta.lc sold for $20K.

lc - Limited Company? What is mg ?
I have metaverse.dating too.
Is that name worth something?

Last edited:
•••
MetaXR.News
MetaverseXR.news

•••
LOL, something extremely crazy going on. .net is suddenly valuable/viable but only for “meta”?

It’s getting to the point of being unreal, like the matrix [or “metaverse”] o_0

You guys must be right. Just grab everything “meta”, and call everything “meta”. 500 companies now called “meta” LOL.

Jpegs now valuable too, hahahahaha.

I give up. You win.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back