Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder how much interest there is in MV - com

I would assume any company with a large enough budget would be all over the above for branding in this niche?

The acronym is popping up quite a lot in relation to metaverse articles......
I hate acronym names. That's why I never ventured into nft domains. Acronym names tend to become useless after the hype unless something big with the exact same acronyms crops up in the future.

Having said that, I have just one mv name.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I hate acronym names. That's why I never ventured into nft domains. Acronym names tend to become useless after the hype unless something big with the exact same acronyms crops up in the future.

Having said that, I have just one mv name.
Isn't NFT "something big with the exact same acronym" ?

•••
Isn't NFT "something big with the exact same acronym" ?
Lol. What I meant was what happens when cbd, nfts like all other tech trends, slows down, becomes mainstream or obsolete? You pretty much get stuck with those domains.

Unlike keyword domains like cloud, cyber, crypto for instance that can be used for other stuff like cryptography etc, acronyms are most times, one-way tracks.

So, going back to nft acronym domains, I can't help but prefer nifty+keyword to nft+keyword simply because nifty can also be used for non-nft branding as evidenced in search results on Google.

•••
Last edited:
•••
It looks like meta.homes has just been sold.

It was on my to-register list, but I was holding it back because of the $2000 registry premium price.

Someone with a large pouch snatched it in midair and was listed for $350,000 BIN as I recall.

•••
•••
I just heard a rumor horizon is the possible rename for facebook. Apparently they have a trademark application for the term dating back to June 2020.

•••
DontRegisterHorizonRelatedDomainNames.com

•••
•••
"Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella recently referred to his company’s new offerings as part of an “enterprise metaverse.”

I think they need my domain: enterprisemetaverse / com 😉

•••
•••
•••
Rigged MetaSecure.org. Don't know if this has any value. If it doesn't sell, I'm keeping it! :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Someone grabbed 1day ago many verse domain ( 25+) and listed alter $149k each :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Someone grabbed 1day ago many verse domain ( 25+) and listed alter $149k each :xf.grin:

Was that you sir? 🤣

I don’t know what they are grabbing. Everything even ok was taken months ago.

•••
Everything even ok was taken months ago.
.cafe, .deals, .computer, .menu , .support ....etc all taken 1 days ago ( all @ Dynadot )

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Sold Price: $35,000
Listing type: Make Offer
Purchased Price:
$5.90
Hold Time: 14 days
Date Purchased: 2021-10-04
Sale Completed: 2021-10-20

Details: I acquired this name while diversifying my mostly .com meta portfolio. Figured why not. Cheap buy. Buyer came with an initial offer of $20K. I countered and we settled on $35K.

Meta+Keyword continues to outperform! Hot niche and still very much in it's infancy!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Purchased Price:
$5.90

Details: I acquired this name while diversifying my mostly .com meta portfolio. Figured why not. Cheap buy. Buyer came with an initial offer of $20K. I countered and we settled on $35K.

Meta+Keyword continues to outperform! Hot niche and still very much in it's infancy!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

Superb!

•••
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Purchased Price:
$5.90

no further details.

Happy hunting!

Congratulations, you're doing great work

•••
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Purchased Price:
$5.90

no further details.

Happy hunting!

Congrats on the sale

Last edited:
•••
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Purchased Price:
$5.90

no further details.

Happy hunting!

congrats 🎉 you are having quite the week…lolz. I have only been in this game 5 years and never seen anything like this. Even coin crypto craze was predominantly com. This is unlike anything else and I love to see it. Net sure is having a heyday.

Last edited:
•••
•••
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Purchased Price:
$5.90

no further details.

Happy hunting!
Wow congratulations :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back