IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
got inquiry for 8 hours old meta DN, this is insane
probably one of the domainers inquiry

Last edited:
•••
MetaBTCs dot com

MetaBitcoinWallet dot com

Last edited:
•••
got inquiry for 8 hours old meta DN, this is insane

Something is definitely in the air, because some Registrars are now marking unregistered Meta related names as registrar premium:xf.grin:

•••
•••
Everyone Waiting for Boom! :xf.grin::xf.cool:

•••
Right now, I'm looking closely at the term Metaverse Marketing and smiling.

•••
Right now, I'm looking closely at the term Metaverse Marketing and smiling.
You have an outstanding metaverse portfolio. If "metaverse" gets traction like "meta", you would be a millionaire:xf.grin:...hopefully it will do. Haven't u received any offers till now?

•••
You have an outstanding metaverse portfolio. If "metaverse" gets traction like "meta", you would be a millionaire:xf.grin:...hopefully it will do. Haven't u received any offers till now?

Metaverse will gain traction as EMD's play an important role just like brands

I get offers and inquiries.

Will let people know if something big will close but I'm in no rush, still very very early.
As Rick Schwartz says
Our job is not to sell, but to collect and hold until they are ripe (the top of course).

•••
MetaTurnKey.com
TurnKeyMetaVerse.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
MV(.live)
It was a registry premium, cost me ~50 USD.

Last edited:
•••
Sale

meta.cloud -- $5000 USD
07/26/2021
Just looking at this report from late July this year... less than 3 months ago.

On one hand meta.so sold for $149k 2 weeks ago, on the other hand meta.io went for $100k in March.

Weird.

•••
Just looking at this report from late July this year... less than 3 months ago.

On one hand meta.so sold for $149k 2 weeks ago, on the other hand meta.io went for $100k in March.

Weird.
More you spend time on domaining, faster you will understand the reason.

•••
More you spend time on domaining, faster you will understand the reason.
Would you like to share with those less knowledgeable than yourself?

•••
ofcourse, meta is a prefix

True but GreenMeta is way better than MetaGreen. It might be a prefix but in this scenario its a noun (short for metaverse a noun) it depends on the words of course.

•••
Dh
Something is definitely in the air, because some Registrars are now marking unregistered Meta related names as registrar premium:xf.grin:
Had to shell out 100 usd for metap*rn in co.
Was it worth it?

•••

The person in March didn’t ask for more and was happy with that price. They also paved the way for bigger sales by providing that sales info. Timing is everything and meta is on fire so nothing weird about it.

•••
True but GreenMeta is way better than MetaGreen. It might be a prefix but in this scenario its a noun (short for metaverse a noun) it depends on the words of course.

btw BrownMeta here

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
what do you guys think about metabond.finance

•••
Sorry buddy if my entry was a bit offensive. What i mean sometimes you just need a bit time to understand and convert some sales, trends or others in domaining.. For example in my first 4-5 months i was just a dumb, lately i solved the piece of the puzzle a little bit than started to make some sales or better name acquisitions.

•••
Just registered:

МеtаНumаnDеsignеr.соm
МеtаShооtеr.соm
Меtаmеtiс.соm

•••
Back