IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pretty soon after recently selling a meta<keyword> in .net for >$3K, I realized from later reported nP sales that I could probably have gotten quite a bit more for the domain. The domain was a handreg, six months old. The buyer was an international law firm, no doubt on behalf of a client. Despite that, I was satisfied with the sale and increased the price of my core meta<keyword> domains in .com once again.

If you closed the sale already mind sharing what metaxxxx.net you sold?

•••
Right now, who knows.
I never saw the .net .org .co sales of mid xx,xxx lol

Exactly, and surely there are unlisted sales going on right now.

•••
Is there consensus on what’s next after .com for the metaverse?
.io
.co
.net
.ai
.xyz
What about .app is that applicable?

•••
I received an offer for metafi........finance

too low

I'm going to refuse it.

metafi is nearly taken in all good extensions. This makes sense for crypto/defi pairing.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting all meta+LL are gone now :bored::bored::bored:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Some amazing sales here!

I think people who's been on here for a while can see why i was sceptical with VR/AR/Immersive/Merged/Mixed all not taking off (at least yet), Metaverse was in that category for a long time, but I'm not a person afraid to admit they was wrong and i was here. Meta/Metaverse is kicking off way more than VR ever did, crypto/NFT's have adopted the term which no one foresaw a few years ago.

Best of luck to everyone invested (y)

Last edited:
•••
Some amazing sales here!

I think people who's been on here for a while can see why i was sceptical with VR/AR/Immersive/Merged/Mixed all not taking off (at least yet), Metaverse was in that category for a long time, but I'm not a person afraid to admit they was wrong and i was here. Meta/Metaverse is kicking off way more than VR ever did, crypto/NFT's have adopted the term which no one foresaw a few years ago.

Takes a big man. Wish you much success mate!

Meta is a beast unlike our industry has ever seen. It's a land grab unlike any other before and we literally don't even have the product yet. Companies are rushing to realign their business plans for the metaverse. The digitization of the entire physical assets of the real world to the metaverse is a massive opportunity and, for now at least lol, us domainers are the keyholders into this paradigm shift. Let's ride this wave! Hope we all get to eat!

•••
Meta is a beast

It is mega indeed. While investing mega in meta domains myself, my hope is that fellow meta domain investors will not run into mega trouble because meta might be considered confusingly similar to mega by some.

Last edited:
•••
register this domain today
MetaPayly.com

•••
•••
Screenshot_20211017_093809_com.whatsapp.w4b_edit_265052895744969.jpg

a few days ago when visiting Meta•Finance on Alter, it was listed with a price of BIN $200k. and now the landing page changes to default~ when the domain is sold in Alter...
Congrats to seller!
Screenshot_20211017_084545_com.android.chrome_edit_265007268293935.jpg

•••
Takes a big man. Wish you much success mate!

Meta is a beast unlike our industry has ever seen. It's a land grab unlike any other before and we literally don't even have the product yet. Companies are rushing to realign their business plans for the metaverse. The digitization of the entire physical assets of the real world to the metaverse is a massive opportunity and, for now at least lol, us domainers are the keyholders into this paradigm shift. Let's ride this wave! Hope we all get to eat!
Well said!

•••
•••
MetaDate dot me - my first meta .me extension DN

•••
•••
Some amazing sales here!

yeah that is true, I also heard from friend of mine that owner of (meta) (verso) .com have offers in xxx,xxx USD

•••
MetaCryptocurrency.co
MetaBTC.co

Lets see.

•••
Got 1 Meta Prepaid (.co) last night

•••
your thoughts on regging any meta+geo city.com

There are already developed sites on some Meta + geo city domains with a recent Metadubai dot io an ongoing project. So I believe it will soon boom.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Would you agree that Meta + Keyword is more valuable than Keyword + Meta?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back