Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
M/et/a/F/a/c/i/a/l (c0m)
"Facial" has some negative connotations.

Show attachment 202032
Metaverse is digital right?
Phygital is the combining of the Physical & Digital right?
/QUOTE]
"Phygital" sounds very messy to me.

Just saw Metapayments.co has sold for over $53k on namebio.
Is this real as its seemed to have been registered last week, and also the .com is available on godaddy auctions (make offer)
Why would either of those things mean it wasn't true?

Last edited:
•••
Meta Lotteries
Meta Monies
Meta Moneys
(In dawt com)

Last edited:
•••

I have facial a/v/a/t/a/r/s/ (.com)
I hope it work out for me...

•••
Metaversepie
Meta-Squid
both in com

•••

It can be used in several ways, and No it does not, I assume you are referring to the Adult aspect, and that is not negative, that's just another possible trait :)

please think more along the lines of facial recognition.

•••
Just because the .com didn't sell this time, it should not discourage that seller. This metaverse industry is in its infancy. As it grows, the demand for good names will grow. And serious companies that understand marketing will see the real value in the .com. imo

I'm siding with the seller as in I would quote very high as well ;)

The lol in my answer was directed to why the opt for .co

•••

I dont know what you mean by that question. And I dont think Facial is negative unless the person's mind is in the gutter. Ppl go for facials all the time and dont think about the other sort of facial. Also some ppl might want that sort of facial

Last edited:
•••
Who was the buyer of metaXR.com? We will all find out eventually...

It's very ill mannered of you to make demands such as this, yet alone request this information.

Get out of here with this type of talk.

It takes little effort to dyor and make an educated guess if you're that interested.

Thanks for outing this guy. What unprofessionalism.

Whaaat ever you say Robert Sines RCS Branding. @rcs1973 MetaverseXR.com Hope your buyers are KEEN to you.

C9F91D93-5AB8-4C89-9E05-FB12EA7D5818.jpeg

C15DFFAC-5B7F-47CE-98A0-C482FF370A52.jpeg

Stay Classy!!

Last edited:
•••
It can be used in several ways, and No it does not, I assume you are referring to the Adult aspect, and that is not negative, that's just another possible trait :)

please think more along the lines of facial recognition.
I'm happy to think however you want me to think, but just pointing it out :)

I dont know what you mean by that question. And I dont think Facial is negative unless the person's mind is in the gutter. Ppl go for facials all the time and dont think about the other sort of facial. Also some ppl might want that sort of facial
Good luck.

•••
•••
Will domaining be big in the metaverse? We’ll see-
MetaDomaining
MetaverseDomaining
(.com)

•••
Many registration going on with meta/Metaverse

My usual advice is be careful and reg relevant and good names in aftermarket but let's ignore that for now.
It's really crazy.

My only valid advice would be to keep aiming high.
Floor prices for good domains should remain high as the new owners will most likely make that a lot more from these names.

•••
Hey, What about : IXMETAVERSE * Kom or ODDSMETAVERSE * Kom ?

•••
Many registration going on with meta/Metaverse

My usual advice is be careful and reg relevant and good names in aftermarket but let's ignore that for now.
It's really crazy.

My only valid advice would be to keep aiming high.
Floor prices for good domains should remain high as the new owners will most likely make that a lot more from these names.

Exactly!

I had a long list of to-be-regged, which included MetaPayments/co and /org (lol, yes) since Sept. 29 and domains are crossing off it left, right & center all between yesterday and today more than half of the list is gone.
Sumeet's domain sale has caused havoc! XD

Last edited:
•••
Exactly!

I had a long list of to-be-regged, which included MetaPayments/co and /org (lol, yes) since Sept. 29 and domains are crossing off it left, right & center all between yesterday and today more than half of the list is gone.
Sumeet's domain sale has caused havoc! XD
Don't forget you might have sold metapayments.co for $1995

Last edited:
•••
🦄 + Metaverse in king. My first meta name. Any feedback by meta pros would be appreciated.

•••
These sales are great for meta and Metaverse domains.

It sets a minimum and it will only grow in my opinion.

•••
Plus some more sales coming soon.

•••
These sales are great for meta and Metaverse domains.

It sets a minimum and it will only grow in my opinion.
your thoughts on regging any meta+geo city.com

•••
•••
One thing I know is that my asking prices are going up by the minute

•••
Right now, who knows.
I never saw the .net .org .co sales of mid xx,xxx lol
i ask because last night i came across metazurich.com so i regged it.

•••
The way the market is behaving... yes. It's worth to dabble in. I have a large portfolio and I've actually had nearly as much interest in my .nets as I have .coms. It's weird I know but the money is out there. Having a wide view on things, I'm very confident on this path. I actually have a pending .net sale I'll report when completed.

Pretty soon after recently selling a meta<keyword> in .net for >$3K, I realized from later reported nP sales that I could probably have gotten quite a bit more for the domain. The domain was a handreg, six months old. The buyer was an international law firm, no doubt on behalf of a client. Despite that, I was satisfied with the sale and increased the price of my core meta<keyword> domains in .com once again.

•••
Don't forget you might have sold metapayments.co for $1995
Haha, definitely not that low.
It would have been the same price (as I looked up this domain after a MetaPayxx sale in Sept. but in $$ and not in Pounds).
Instead I registered MetaPayment/net :facepalms:. XD
I am very happy for both @Sumeeth & @BostonDomainer for their awesome trendsetting sales.

Last edited:
•••
MetaverseMovies
MetaverseLens
MetaverseServer
MetaverseShops
MetaverseGamer
MetaverseSearch

All in .COM

Last edited:
•••
Back