Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've had interest on my meta Chinese and Japanese plays even. Feels like a really hot sector with lots of room to run.

•••
It's great to follow extensions taken and see some keywords grow exponentially.

Good luck @BostonDomainer

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Who passed up on buying metasex.com for only $3500 last month? It's now listed for sale for a cool $1.9 million. LOL

•••
Picked up a couple more variations on Metaverse in Japanese Metauta.com and Metakishu.com

Why do those mean?

SOLD

Meta Library ./com
$4,488
10/10
BuyDomains
What's 10/10?

Who passed up on buying metasex.com for only $3500 last month? It's now listed for sale for a cool $1.9 million. LOL
From my limited understanding, most asking prices are ridiculous. The minimum offer is only $20 :)

•••
Why do those mean?
Kishu and Uta mean verse in Japanese, essentially a Japanese language play on Metaverse. Japan is a huge , tech savvy market , so also a bonus.

What's 10/10?

From my limited understanding, most asking prices are ridiculous. The minimum offer is only $20 :)

•••
Just to explain how early we are.
This graph will show Metaverse on top.

Screenshot_20211011-072444.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It's not what you think it is. ;)

So even better.
I have a second bet 🔥 passing back to you. 🤣

In any case very happy for you, not many deserve it as much as u do 🔥

Last edited:
•••
I've seen at least 5 projects like this cashing in on selling AR Real Estate based on real life places... It's a cash grab for suckers IMHO. There will be dozens more projects coming... Some may even be by the same founders. When one project dries up just launch a new one under a different name selling the exact same property with the exact same software lol. There will be no shortage of fresh new suckers who think this is a new concept. It's been going on since the 2000s.
20 free credits = grab, bookmark and forget.......If something takes off you have a very very small slice of the pie, if not then who cares.......

•••
20 free credits = grab, bookmark and forget.......If something takes off you have a very very small slice of the pie, if not then who cares.......

You're defensive when I wasn't talking about you. Was talking about the nature of those projects in general. It's good to hear you didn't waste your money anyway. Because they're just scams that have no intention on growing the value of their platforms. There are too many projects doing this... For 20 or so years... It's an ancient scam...

•••
.edit/delete

Last edited:
•••
Recently i see people are regging (weak keyword)+meta and verse+keyword domain names.. I just feel sorry you are throwing your cash away.

Anyways still good luck!

•••
You're defensive when I wasn't talking about you. Was talking about the nature of those projects in general. It's good to hear you didn't waste your money anyway. Because they're just scams that have no intention on growing the value of their platforms. There are too many projects doing this... For 20 or so years... It's an ancient scam...
Not defensive - I've had a little fun with the free credits and I'm moving on

Did some reading up on website project scams though so thanks for the heads up (y)

•••
Why do those mean?

Recently i see people are regging (weak keyword)+meta and verse+keyword domain names.. I just feel sorry you are throwing your cash away.

Anyways still good luck!

are you saying the flipped of each is better? if so 200% agree

•••
Meta//seminars
Meta//fairs
Meta//contests
Meta//nights

All com .

•••
•••
Got a few names that bank on the fact that Metaverse is touted to be the future Internet.

So transiting from the Internet World -> Metaverse World

Netizens -> Metizens
WorldWideWeb -> WorldWideVerse

and so on, cheers.

•••
•••
.com
verse holic
omniverse holic
multiverse holic

•••
all .coms