Dan.com
Namecheap

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

sivadomains

Branded Names
Impact
A bridge between virtual and real world.
Metaverse / MetaUniverse...
Metaverse_Decentralized.jpg

NameFu

Professional Design Services
Impact
I think a year from now we are going to look back on this and laugh at some of the names we regisfered.

Not speaking for others here but I likely won't, because there are always fresh new silly names coming in 😆. Are you going back to read the silly names in the VR thread from 7 years ago?

Last edited:

Elad n

Top Contributor
Impact
A huge number of very high quality covid-19 related names have expired and nobody has picked them up. Same will happen to META.

Disagree here, when you say high quality.

Meta and Metaverse are here to stay.
Better to buy good names as always to get higher chances for a sale.

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots
Impact
Disagree here, when you say high quality.

Meta and Metaverse are here to stay.
Better to buy good names as always to get higher chances for a sale.

I think you both can agree on the fact that lots of really long-tail, bad quality meta names (pigeon sh*t) are now being regged. The same happened with covid names. Don't get me wrong, I'm also very actively accumulating meta names in .com and have recently sold a meta to that firm.